Zabius fuscus gave birth :)

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just found one of my Zabius fuscus females with a lot of youngs on her back :D :D :D

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks all

I know some americans who have these as well so with any luck this species will be regularly available in the US later this year

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats and I'm sure this species is gonna start to spread in the hobbyu here in the states.
Eddy

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Today a second female gave birth. She has about the same nr of young as the first one :D :D

Leadreign

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you're crawlin with babies all over!! Congrats.

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I couldn't resist taking a picture of both ladies together

Fauxshow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice looking broods, Vincent. Just curious, since I've yet to experience parturition in my specimens but would a 1I ever climb on to another mother's back?

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Vincent, if I may advise you, let the young together at least during the 2-3 first molts, I am currently keeping my 3rd generation of this species and I noted that there is much less mortality keeping them together.
Cheers
Eric

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The scorplings of the 2nd females just started the molting process :cheer3: I always find it a strange process as it looks like all the young are dead and hanging at the side of mother. It's also amazing that all scorpling manage to molt when there are so many.

1 freshly molted scorpling on top :)