Your Tarantula Wishlist?

What is the biggest reason for a species to be on your wishlist and not on your possession list?

• Total voters

Marika

Arachnoangel
I don't really have a wishlist, right now my little G. pulchra is enough for me :) But if I decide to get another T at some point, the species I'm currently interested in are E. campestratus, T. cyaneolum, E. parvulus and G. pulchripes.

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
I also want to hear your wishlists
OW
Africa
- Ceratogyrus darlingi
- Heteroscodra maculata

Asia
- Haplopelma vonwirthi
- Lyrognathus giannisposatoi
- Lampropelma sp. "Borneo Black"
- Phlogiellus spec. Ao Tan Khu
- Psednocnemis brachyramosa

NW
Americas
- Aphonopelma chalcodes
- Brachypelma hamorii
- Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
- Cyriocosmus elegans
- Ephebopus murinus
- Euathlus sp. "Fire"
- Hapalopus triseriatus "Lowland"
- Nhandu coloratovillosum

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
I don't really have a wishlist, right now my little G. pulchra is enough for me :) But if I decide to get another T at some point, the species I'm currently interested in are E. campestratus, T. cyaneolum, E. parvulus and G. pulchripes.
Im going to add a G pulchra to my list ;).

Last edited:

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Im going to add a G pulchra to my list ;).
Good choice! I have one in my collection and is definitely the most charming of the bunch :)

The B. albopilosum is the only one on my list...keeping my lists at one tarantula seems logical, but probably futile lol

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
Good choice! I have one in my collection and is definitely the most charming of the bunch :)

The B. albopilosum is the only one on my list...keeping my lists at one tarantula seems logical, but probably futile lol
How big is it? Its probably the cutest T ive ever seen. :rolleyes::p

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I mostly already have the Ts I wanted. My original dream T was a Blue Singapore... one day I will know when I'm ready to take the plunge.

I do regret not having a B smithi -- such a classic... this one will probably be my next addition. I had a chance at one and chose B emilia instead. Should have coughed up the dough and gotten both (both were confirmed sub-adult females) but at the time -- I thought B emilia was prettier.

Dream lists aside -- there are so many amazing Ts -- you can't really go wrong with whatever you choose as long as you stay in within your comfort zone and experience level.

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Ooh so fluffy! What is her temperament?
Very good now. She used to be exceptionally shy and reclusive, but much more visible and active after her latest molt.

Just like any T, she gets a little attitude when she's in premolt :)

basin79

ArachnoGod
Don't be fooled by how stunning Grammostola pulchra are. I don't call my girl my BBB for nothing. My Beautiful Black Bulldozer.

Have you seen those cats on youtube that knock items off counter tops etcetera? Well that's what BBB's do. Just slower.

They know what they're doing when they bury their water dish. But they do it anyway.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
I just got my first T some 3 months ago, which was a tiny Lasiodora parahybana sling. Look into them they're pretty attractive in my opinion as they grow fast and to a large size. I also picked up a 3" Aphonopelma seemanni a month ago and its easy to take care of and great eater. I might get a 2" G. pulchripes this week, deciding if its a species I really want...

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
I just got my first T some 3 months ago, which was a tiny Lasiodora parahybana sling. Look into them they're pretty attractive in my opinion as they grow fast and to a large size. I also picked up a 3" Aphonopelma seemanni a month ago and its easy to take care of and great eater. I might get a 2" G. pulchripes this week, deciding if its a species I really want...
Thats exactly what im looking at right now. How big was your LP when you got in and how big is it now?