Your First Old World Tarantula?

What was your first Old World tarantula?

• Total voters

Patherophis

Arachnobaron
Am I only one starting to think that he was just confused and not troll, and that we may have overreacted a bit. ? :D
Perhaps you are related to Donald Trump
Is this acceptable language? I think that comparing someone to that orange thing is much worse insult than any swearing word. :D

Back to topic, while I voted Cyriopagopus, Ive just remembered that my first OWs actually were trio of Heterothele villosella, as I used to have dwarves only period, they may have been my firts Ts at all.

Elliot Dash

Arachnopeon
Aw cm'on @Elliot Dash that last comment was to boost you're confidence and you disagree with it lol no lollipops for you then
Meh there sticky anyway

Am I only one starting to think that he was just confused and not troll, and that we may have overreacted a bit. ? :D

Is this acceptable language? I think that comparing someone to that orange thing is much worse insult than any swearing word. :D

Back to topic, while I voted Cyriopagopus, Ive just remembered that my first OWs actually were trio of Heterothele villosella, as I used to have dwarves only period, they may have been my firts Ts at all.
i probably am . I think i just reddit wrong (that was a tear-ible pun)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Moderator note: Let's keep the politics to The Watering Hole.

Additionally, please do not insult or personally attack other users. Debate is permitted -- and even encouraged -- but you should address the points being made rather than the person making them.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
I got 4 OW's at once for my first OW. Balfouri, metallica, H. pulchripes, and a freebie P. muticus. I have since added an H. maculata.

Minty

@londontarantulas
I clicked other, because I got a P murinus, a P rufilata, a P metallica, a T truculentus, and a C fimbriatus on the same day.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
P. muticus, A.K.A. a 60 lb. tank of tosoil.
I actually get to see it quite often though, as it excavated multiple chambers against the glass.

John2097

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
0A5E9706-BFB5-4BF7-9C48-36004C1435EA.jpeg My first OW T’s is H maculata freebie ! And was able to breed her after after couple of years. Who doesn’t like H Mac as 1st ow :astonished::anxious::angelic:

PhilMcWonder

Arachnoknight
I got a question for everyone here if they will indulge me.
What was your FIRST old world species?