Your Dream Scorpions

Pandinus Brian

Arachnopeon
Today I got to thinking about the Scorpions I'd Love to get my hands on, but don't have the free money, or access to get right now. So I decided to make thread where we can all post the Scops you would Love to get your hands on!

I'll start

Adult Female Emperor (pandinus imperator)
I have an Adult Male, but as you will see in this list the cost of shipping kills me.

Heterometrus swammerdami
A Large posible the Largest Scorpion on the planet, and from what I've seen on line about as chill as Emperors! Sadly there really hard to find in the States.

Hadrurus pallidus (Hadrurus arizonensis pallidus, Hadrurus arizonensis with pallidus morph, Hadrurus no one seems to agree how to classify this poor scorp)
A beautiful pale scorpion.

Israeli Gold Scorpion (Scorpio maurus)
This is gorgeous cute little guy.

So what Scorpions are you guys after?

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I already have most of my dream scorps but I would like to find some of the following:

tityus trivittatus
uroplectes otjimbinguensis / uroplectes fischeri
uroplectes chubbi
uroplectes flavoviridis
parabuthus villosus

Last edited:

kingofall

Arachnosquire
I only have an AFS right now because the rents' won't let me have any more yet (insert maniacal chuckle)

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Swammerdami is big bit is similar in size to emporers. It's not a giant within its genus just compared.to other scorpions. Pallidus are com I can wild catch em near me

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'd like to get back into Orthochirus at some point when I have the space and resources to properly set them up. Plus figure out how to actually breed them lol.

Pandinus Brian

Arachnopeon
I've never heard of Pandinus gambiensis. I looked it up, but I couldn't find any information can you tell us about them?

Terrena Laxamentum

Arachnoknight
They look like a beefed up imperator, I dkdon know how big they actually are but they're the in the top 3 biggest in "pandinus" ( the others are imperator and dictator). They have some other morphological differences like granulation and carapace lengths. If I can find a paper detailing them I'll post it, if you'd like.

Pandinus Brian

Arachnopeon
They look like a beefed up imperator, I dkdon know how big they actually are but they're the in the top 3 biggest in "pandinus" ( the others are imperator and dictator). They have some other morphological differences like granulation and carapace lengths. If I can find a paper detailing them I'll post it, if you'd like.
That would be amazing. I tried to find something, but every page I found just kind said "Yep it's a thing that exists" LoL.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
No scorpions right now but later on...
Vaejovis sp.
Pandinus sp.
Heterometrus sp.
Liocheles
Orthochirus(searched them up and their little fat bodies and tiny sizes combined with their big buggy eyes is something no scorpion keeper can reaist)

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I've never heard of Pandinus gambiensis. I looked it up, but I couldn't find any information can you tell us about them?
P.gambiensis is on CITES list Appendix 2 and very rare. Your chances of ever seeing one listed are very very slim.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dream of a Scorpion that is about 50 inch long black body with electric blue legs and red claws! That would be really nice!:angelic: