Female Grammostola sp. Concepcion.
Female Grammostola rosea.
Grammostola anthracina.

Urzeitmensch

Arachnosquire
- Grammostola pulchra
- Brachypelma bohemi
- Aponophelma calchodes
- Theraposa stirmi or blondi (when I have more experience)

No OWTs for me in the forseeable future.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Only Ts I want to add are a couple Iridopelma hirsutum slings since mine turned out to be male and a Psalmopoeus victori. Still kicking myself for passing up the opportunity to get some P. victori slings for $50 each a while back, I was being all adult and telling myself I couldn't afford them at the time....

The only other arachnids I had on my wishlist are coming next week, a whipspider and a vinegaroon.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If they are captive bred!

Xenesthis sp blue
Phormictopus atrichomatus
Phormictopus sp purple
Pterinochilus murinus dcf zimbabwe

There are many more i really like, but i dont want a huge collection

Garetyl

Arachnoknight
My list isn't too large... I am more on the track of breeding my favourite species rather than adding more species in, but there are still a few I have on my radar if they pop up. And there are a few species that I need more of!

- C. meridionalis
- A. minatrix
- P. subfusca LL
- more P. lugardi
- more C. sanderi

I have never understood this mindset, honestly (but maybe that is because I have many animals that can/will/have kill/killed others.) I have dogs, rodents, reptiles, livestock (that often makes its way indoors, usually in the form of brooder chicks, bottle baby goats and pigs), and children... And over 60 baboon Ts alone, not to mention the Pokies and other OWs.
Basically what other people have said. I may change my mind in the future, but I don't have much experience nor do I have a spare room to keep OWs apart from the birds.

I'm not afraid of them, I just know that accidents happen, and I have an anxiety disorder. I'd rather have spiders whose main defense is flicking hairs and/or running than striking around my birds.

Ah yes C. elegans are gorgeous. And why not just keep your other pets away from the T's?
I don't have a spare room. Plus, I do have an anxiety disorder. I know OBTs and other OWs aren't dangerous aggressive murder machines, but even with my meds, I worry a lot, about everything. It took me a month to get my juvie brachypelma albo because of my stupid brain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Tityus stigmurus 6i
Liocheles aus... I forgot how to spell this one, getting an adult
Heterometrus petersii 2i*10
Parabuthus transvaalicus 2i*4
Hottentotta hottentotta 6i
Lychas spec 2i

My room will be filled with scorpions two years from now :smug:
At least that's the idea, I imagine four pathogenic species is capable of doing that.

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Tityus stigmurus 6i
Liocheles aus... I forgot how to spell this one, getting an adult
Heterometrus petersii 2i*10
Parabuthus transvaalicus 2i*4
Hottentotta hottentotta 6i
Lychas spec 2i

My room will be filled with scorpions two years from now :smug:
At least that's the idea, I imagine four pathogenic species is capable of doing that.
This is my "to buy" list, my "wish" list would be...

Tityus stigmurus colony
M.balfouri communal
Paratrechina longihorns (Crazy black ants, I probably spelled the genus wrong) colony
C.grailis communal
A bunch of emperor scorpions
Boa constrictor
Some snails
Some crabs
Some alligator turtles?
A termite colony of any kind
Dubia colony
Red runner colony
Madagascar giant hissing cockroach colony

Along with 50 other species that I would like to have on their own, nothing big no huge amount of breeding. :smug:

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
I started writing it down, but it's gotten so long that now I just keep it in my brain. When I see a species name from one of those, I remember that I want it.

Marika

Arachnoangel
I'm not sure anymore. Well, I want a T. cyaneolum, but other than that... Maybe some Grammostola sp. I kinda want a G. porteri, but then again, I already have a G. rosea. Maybe E. campestratus. Maybe some Aphonopelma sp. I thought I wanted a B. albopilosum but then I changed my mind, same thing with D. pentaloris... I don't want a huge collection, so I'm picky.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
This is the correct answer. I want ALL of em.
To be more serious I have so many invert species I want I don't have a orderly list - as in I'm getting this one, then that one next. Rather, when I have the money I look through all the seller sites I bookmark to see what's available that's on my "list" and buy the one(s) I want the most. Also I check the classified here and a few other places everyday looking for bargains, though that causes me to sometimes buy animals I hadn't even planned on getting, lol.

mss0031

Arachnopeon
Good question, I'm still new to the hobby (2.5 yrs) and am still in the process of familiarizing on what's available. I'd like to have a decent sized collection of avics, have C. versicolors and still amazed at their colors. I'm a fan of arboreals since that allows me to build a terrarium filled with plants, another hobby that I'm passionate about.
I absolutely love my Avic. I'm hoping to get some more slings sometime soon, however I really want to keep some Psalmopoeus species as I believe they might get me ready for some OW's.

I'm not sure at the moment. I had a wishlist at the start of the year and I bought the tarantulas that I wanted. I wouldn't mind an A.geniculata, but I'm in no rush to get one. After the recent death of my Lampropelma violaceopes, I'd rather get another one of these.

I've got quite a few slings at the moment, so I might just hold off for a while (famous last words) and let them grow a bit. Then decide which other species I'd like. Hopefully get a handful of females out of the sligns too, particularly my three Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens slings. Had two males mature on me so far. Desperate for a female.
I'm terribly sorry for your loss! It makes me ever more grateful for this forum because we actually understand the relationship that we build with our T's! And yes, I really hope you get a female! Fingers crossed.

My list isn't too large... I am more on the track of breeding my favourite species rather than adding more species in, but there are still a few I have on my radar if they pop up. And there are a few species that I need more of!

- C. meridionalis
- A. minatrix
- P. subfusca LL
- more P. lugardi
- more C. sanderi

I have never understood this mindset, honestly (but maybe that is because I have many animals that can/will/have kill/killed others.) I have dogs, rodents, reptiles, livestock (that often makes its way indoors, usually in the form of brooder chicks, bottle baby goats and pigs), and children... And over 60 baboon Ts alone, not to mention the Pokies and other OWs.
Holy GOALS. You've got a damn zoo my friend. I'm eyeing some species of snake and geckos to keep.

B. baumgarteni
Gorgeous species.

Female Lasiodorides polycuspulatus.
Male Avicularia purpurea.
Male Avicularia sp. Colombia.
Female Grammostola sp. Concepcion.
Female Grammostola rosea.
Grammostola anthracina.
Love all of 'em!!

This is my "to buy" list, my "wish" list would be...

Tityus stigmurus colony
M.balfouri communal
Paratrechina longihorns (Crazy black ants, I probably spelled the genus wrong) colony
C.grailis communal
A bunch of emperor scorpions
Boa constrictor
Some snails
Some crabs
Some alligator turtles?
A termite colony of any kind
Dubia colony
Red runner colony
Madagascar giant hissing cockroach colony

Along with 50 other species that I would like to have on their own, nothing big no huge amount of breeding. :smug:
Ooooo I want a balfouri communal badly. And I'm looking to start getting into scorps sometime soon.

To be more serious I have so many invert species I want I don't have a orderly list - as in I'm getting this one, then that one next. Rather, when I have the money I look through all the seller sites I bookmark to see what's available that's on my "list" and buy the one(s) I want the most. Also I check the classified here and a few other places everyday looking for bargains, though that causes me to sometimes buy animals I hadn't even planned on getting, lol.
I'll have to check out the classifieds. Are breeding reports still a thing? And if so, where can I find them? I'm loc in Alabama and have a couple of breeders I've looked at buying from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Holy GOALS. You've got a damn zoo my friend. I'm eyeing some species of snake and geckos to keep.
Story of my life! And this time around, we are just getting started! I grew up on a ranch and also had even more pets... then I downsized to move around like a gypsy for 10 years,. Now I am settling down, so let the private zoo acquisition commence!

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire
Too many to list right now honestly. Mostly when I go window browser shopping I just look at what intruiges me and keep it in mind until I have enough money and do some digging and poking around for information and what not until I go back and see if they still have it for sale. Big wants at the moment are some kind of solifugae (almost had one but it unfortunately passed during posting) and any kind of tarantula that's golden in colour. I'm also kind of wanting to delve into true spiders due to some extremely beautiful species I've seen lately.

Warren870

ArachnoRedneck
G. pulchra
L. klugi
L. nigerrimum
I picked up a L klugi a few weeks ago and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. Always out, great feeding response and it's very curious. Every time I open the enclosure it walks over to whichever side I'm standing on to investigate why I'm disturbing it. Really neat T's.

As far as what's on my wishlist I've been on a Brachypelma kick recently so pretty much any Brachypelma other then B albo, klassi and hamorii. Oh and definitely
Sericopelma sp. Santa Catalina.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Don't have room for any more Ts at the moment but when I do I'm seeking out a N. chromatus. N. incei also interests me, as does C. cyaneopubescens. I'd also love to have another Aphonopelma species, probably A. hentzi since it's the one native to my state. Oh and I'd love to have an A. geniculata. I need more space.