You know you are a tarantula collector if...

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
....you get your girlfriend hooked into the hobby so she is more accepting of the amount of spiders you have and the tubs of roaches you hope for.
....you have to keep her from trying to steal one of your Ts she thinks is pretty.
my girlfriend knows i'll have another paul becker order in about a month to a month and a half, but she doesn't know he has a b. bohemi juv saved for her on the order. its kinda repayment for the fact that there is an obt on said order which she can't play with

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
....if you're running through 3 full charges on camera batteries just to try and get a full molt in 720p. (this is happening right now)

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
When someone sees your roach bin in the corner of the room with the holes drilled in top and asks what's in it and you say "feeder beetles" because they would flip if you said roaches.

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
...your best friend complains about not having a cool tarantula.
...you search the for sale/trade section "just in case"
...you get a $100 and think about all the tarantulas you could buy

Love this thread!

Metlock

Arachnopeon
...you refer your gf as your 0,1
...you got an unpleasant feeling when entering a girl's house because you're afraid she will eat you
...your first thought in a mall is ,,I am gonna check for some cheap fruits and then right to the plastic department"
...you see anything little, cute and fluffy as just a food item(this is more related with keeping snakes but whatever)
...you turn 18 and you think ,,OMG I'm MM I've got only a year left, mate all the 0,1s" :)

Simon83

Arachnosquire
You keep going 'awww!' whenever a t appears in Eight Legged Freaks.

You're obsessed with the temperature in your apartment.

You rip off your body hair and throw it at people who start to annoy you.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
You keep going 'awww!' whenever a t appears in Eight Legged Freaks.

You're obsessed with the temperature in your apartment.

You rip off your body hair and throw it at people who start to annoy you.
the body hair joke is hilarious!!!

yet, I like the bit about 8 legged freaks! next time its on ima watch and Identify as many as possible.. I hope they're realistic looking

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
i believe in that instance that was a species of wolf spider which isn't really a T but still nifty

.....if you're biggest concern is you humidifier failing

KoleyLarie

Arachnopeon
. . . If you.get rid of your arachnophobic SO to expand your collection
. . . When asked "What pets do you keep?" on a date your answer is folllowed by your date taking a permanent visit to the restroom.

SgtSparkles

Arachnosquire
. . . If you.get rid of your arachnophobic SO to expand your collection
. . . When asked "What pets do you keep?" on a date your answer is folllowed by your date taking a permanent visit to the restroom.
SO..? please explain