Yes!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
One of my Ornata females is starting to work on her bowl of webbing!!! I am glad too because I had to wreck her home to get some mites out the other day. But she settled back in again and it looks like tonight will be the night she drops her eggs! Pictures to come of course! :D

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How many spiders do you breed?!? It seems like you post about a new sac every day. Well congratulations. Maybe it's just that time of year.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just that time of year. {D I just got lucky and a lot of the females I bred all molted at around the same time, and so they were all bred with the same few males all at once. I still have quite a few more that could drop on me in the coming weeks.

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
house making

I've noticed alot of times that if you have a T about to lay and you switch enclosures or clean out the old one, when the T goes to work building her new retreat it seems like she just gets carried away and drops the sack as well, usualy w/ arboreals, the old 2 birds w/ 1 stone..... PEACE. B.

Michal

Arachnopeon
Congratulations!

I look forward to seeing a series of ongoing pictures, from the sac right to the spiderlings.

I wish you and your girl all the best and a successful incubation.

kean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
cool congratulations.. can't wait to see the pics.. :clap:

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
By the time this is all over you will be giving slings away Ryan. Congrats, again.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
By the time this is all over you will be giving slings away Ryan. Congrats, again.
You might be right! I have another Regalis that looks close to laying soon too. This Ornata is pretty big though. I think I might get 170 or so from her.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thanks

thanks for all the new slings you have put in the hobby this year,congrats and keep up the good work.
andy

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is great, Ryan!!! That female of yours is beautiful!!! I'm still waiting for fomosa slings though!!! :drool:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is great, Ryan!!! That female of yours is beautiful!!! I'm still waiting for fomosa slings though!!! :drool:
The Formosa are at day 10. So maybe when I get some free time I will take the sac. Maybe tonight if I can free up some time. It still looks perfect though, every egg in there is very yellow, and the mom is doing great too.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ahhh yes, I think she will be done with the bottom of the bowl by morning.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool thanx for the link :) My kid is home sick so at least I can watch one of your mommas doing her thing in between administering meds and blowing her nose and wiping crusty stuff out of her eye......The list goes on....yey the joys of parenthood!!!{D

Anyhoooo

(Just a friendly reminder that I am very interested in some of the formosa slings and did I see that you have a prego P. subfusca also? If so then I’ll take a few of those and I need some pedersenis and definetly a couple more ornatas….what else ya got?)
:drool: :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Lol no Subfusca here. I wish. I have 6 small goobers that are nowhere near breedable.

Well I have three Regalis sacs, 1 at eggs with legs and about to molt again, the other two are under 10 days laid. 3 more Regalis that could drop any time now as well,

Maybe 2 more Formosa sacs to come in addition to the 1 that was laid 11 days ago,

2 bred Rufilata 1 is for sure gravid,

the Pederseni are doing well should be molting again soon, 1 Pederseni that has been bred but I am not to sure if she is gravid yet.

This Ornata sac that is being laid today plus 4 more females that are gravid,

2 Striata that are being bred. I have my hands full that's for sure!

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man I wana come over to your house it sounds like a spider wonderland :drool:

Ok I’ need some rufies and straitas as well :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The interesting part is my goal this year is to keep about 30% of what I breed and raise them myself. That way I can stop having to rely on others so much to get MMs when I need them and new females. But given the output I am getting right now I might have to lower that to 10%. :D