Yes!!

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well as some of you may well know that I have been searching and searching for a MM regalis. Well my search is over because my "Female" regalis molted MM. Now I dont have to hunt around for one and beg and mooch off people. I do have a question: I dont really know how long ago my big female molted but it doesnt look like more than 2-3 months ago, would it be alright for me to introduce the male? Also how long after the males molt should I introduce him?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
molted but it doesnt look like more than 2-3 months
I am confused by what you mean by this.

Also how long after the males molt should I introduce him?
You should wait till you see evidence of a sperm web. This can take 2-3 weeks from his molt day. I think the MM I have now took 2 1/2 weeks to make his first sperm web. If you catch him drumming it is safe to assume he has loaded up and ready for action.

Watch your female, within the first few drums from the male she should react by tapping with the front four legs pulled in. If she just sits there and ignores him, or shakes up and down without moving any of her legs those are all un receptive signs and she may be to far past a molt. I am mentioning this because you really don't know the last molt date you are just guessing.
Good luck with your efforts!