Yellow Spot Assassin Bugs?

Kevin_Davies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I may be able to get what has been described to me as Yellow Spot Assassin Bugs, I didnt know there were yellow spotted ones?
I have white spot and orange spot assassins (P.biguttata and sp "Mombo") and know about red spotted (P.rhadamanthus) does anyone know anything about yellow spotted ones?

Thanks

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Kevin_Davies said:
I may be able to get what has been described to me as Yellow Spot Assassin Bugs, I didnt know there were yellow spotted ones?
I have white spot and orange spot assassins (P.biguttata and sp "Mombo") and know about red spotted (P.rhadamanthus) does anyone know anything about yellow spotted ones?

Thanks
Probably a hybrid if they're not referring to the yellow spots on P. biguttata's legs

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
also there are many more species than just the big three in the hobby, so who knows what it could be

Waspman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
There are several more species in Africa (maybe even more). This is probably a different species than the 3 currently being kept.

Kevin_Davies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ive decided to ask for these, so hopefully i'll be receiving some of them soon, i'll post pictures in this thread if they arrive.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dug up this thread for research purposes. I saw a few of these in the bug zoo at ISU mixed in with P. bigutatta.

Kevin...did they ever arrive?

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Hey Kevin_Davies,

Any news on the yello spots? Did you ever get them? Please give us an update, even if you didnt get them, but hopefully you did! :)