Yay!!!

Halfbreed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
SO we rescued a pregnant Bengal mix cat four days ago and today she gave birth to three beautiful kittens! Pics coming soon! Just had to share the news, This cat is the most awsome little bugger with a spine I have ever had!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I want PICTURES!

Newborn kittens are cute. But then they grow into cats.. eww. lol

ametan

Arachnoknight
Awwww, Bengals are great. Congrats, man.

Now where are the pictures?!?!

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! But it has been several hours now and there are still no pictures here?

Halfbreed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry for the delay on the pics everyone. I had to make an emergency run to Florida to pick up my brother and I just now got back. I promise I will have pics up tomorrow by the afternoon.

Halfbreed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Okay here are some pics to tide youover until I get some better ones up tomorrow. There is one of my wife with the momma and then there is one with the momma and her kittens. I will have more uup tomorrow!

Attachments

ametan

Arachnoknight
Whoa. What cats? All I saw was the wife and she is gorgeous. Nice job, mang.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Newborn kittens are cute. But then they grow into cats.. eww. lol
+1, haha.

Mackenzie really likes those cats, too, but I'm super allergic so we can't have cats. Also cats + tarantulas = accident waiting to happen. Also I dislike cats, so being allergic is very convenient.

They're cute though. In that second picture it looks like mama is bleeding from her mouth. Is she?

Cass

Halfbreed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No she isn't bleeding. The mooma cats eat the placentas of the kittens when they are born to get strength back and to seperate the kittens from their umbilical cords.

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very cute!

I developed allergies to cats after living with them my entire life but then leaving for college. But now that I'm living with them my immunity has been built up again.

Hope all is okay after the emergency trip. Those are never fun.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No she isn't bleeding. The mooma cats eat the placentas of the kittens when they are born to get strength back and to seperate the kittens from their umbilical cords.
The word placenta really grosses me out, haha.

When my dog had puppies she did that too and I almost threw up, it's pretty gross. :barf:

Cute cats.

Cass

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I love bengals. There were some amazing ones at this pet show I went to (they ran bengals in an agility course. I only knew of dogs and rats doing agility courses, never heard of a cat one). I've never known a day in my life without at least one cat around, but almost always two. Same with my mother, her mother, and HER mother, it's sort of a tradition to have two cats around the house at all times.

I asked why my mom didn't have Bengals, and she really didn't know, lol. Her maine coon is a crazy cat as it is, though. The thing jumps into the shower with you, sleeps in the sink, and will GROWL at golfers (she lives on a golf course).

good luck with em! I like big fat male kitties best, though, kittens are too darn delicate for this household. We always adopt adults

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I developed allergies to cats after living with them my entire life but then leaving for college. But now that I'm living with them my immunity has been built up again.

I wonder if this is the problem I am having! I grew up with cats, but all short haired.. and I haven't lived with cats in years. Now, there is a long haired office cat and I SWEAR I am allergic to it!

Cute pictures! Now I want close ups of cute kitten noses and paws, thanks :D