1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ya gotta see this!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Stan Schultz, Aug 27, 2012.

• Like Like x 20
  1. iaminside

iaminside Arachnopeon

USA
    that was a great vid. thanks for the share! the music made it all the more dramatic!

2. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Simply amazing. Many props to the tarantula, and the guy that did the video. Thanks Stan.

3. wandas12

wandas12 Arachnopeon

uk
    WOW that was beautiful. Kind of an eye opener as you can really tell the different stages they need to go through. then how they are so helpless after. will definately what dozens of times.

Edit: If i can figure out how could i have permision to share this on another forum in the uk.

Thanks

4. PrettyHate

PrettyHate Arachnobaron Old Timer

Canada
    Loved it. It made me appreciate Ts even more!

5. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

That was an absolutely magical video, thank you for sharing and props to the filmer. Just amazing!

6. mmfh

mmfh Arachnobaron

usa
    All I can say is WOW! These creatures are so amazing. Ty pikaia

7. le-thomas

le-thomas Arachnobaron

Amazing video! Thanks for the link.

8. Amoeba

Amoeba Arachnolord

That video was incredible, I am speechless.

9. Kodi

Kodi Title Master

It was amazing how you could see the fluid pumping in its carapace. I really understand now how soft and helpless they are when molting.

10. Join the South African forum. They're good people, very excited about tarantulas, and need your support. Once you've joined, send a PM to Dimitri, the fellow who posted it.

Or, simply do what I did: Post a link on your forum.

Enjoy your little 8-legged marvel!

11. Skeri

Skeri Arachnosquire

That was beautiful. Still can't wait to get a few X. species.

12. Storm76

Storm76 Arachnoemperor

Germany
    Amazing molting vid, indeed! One of the best I've watched to date, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing, Stan!

13. Fins

Fins Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Wow! Just incredible to watch. Thanks.

14. Angelfyr9

Angelfyr9 Arachnopeon

Wow. I watched last night and was so amazed, I had no words. I've decided after watching again this morning that it was probably the most spiritual thing I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. To see a creature being renewed, re-born... I thought watching mammals being born was awesome, but this... Just wow! Thank you so much for posting :)

15. jen650s

jen650s Arachnobaron

Amazing!

Thank you Stan! I don't believe I have ever watched a T molt upright before.

That was a fantastic video! :alien:

16. Bugmom

Bugmom Arachnolord

That was nothing short of amazing.

17. Boyd Blizard

Boyd Blizard Arachnopeon

That truly was amazing. Does this species allways molt in the upright position? What up wit dat?

18. le-thomas

le-thomas Arachnobaron

Individuals of any species may do this. I've experienced a few tarantulas doing so.