[Inquiry] Xenesthis immanis

Arachnoholic

Arachnopeon
So I really want a X. immanis. I have scoured every pet shop in my area and my go to guy has no slings even on the horizon, so I want to know what online breeders/dealers you all would recommend. I have not purchased any T's online or via mail and it makes me a bit nervous, but I'm willing to give it a try. Since I just knocked off all the other big names on my wish list (P. metallica, P. miranda, B. smithi, to name a few) So I want a dealer that I can rely on and someone that people have actually bought from. Not "well my brothers second cousin mary knows a guy that bought from him..." Any help would be AWESOME! thanks guys and gals!!

:ninja:

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Look through the banner ads until you find one you like. then check the dealer reviews :p

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These above are good. You can go to the FS forum, type in "immanis" in the search field, and it'll bring up all the times immanis has been mentioned. Some might be WTB, looking to trade for, etc but it'll bring up dealers, breeders, private collectors offering the species. Then read their reviews to help make your decision.