XDDDDDD

VictorSantoro

Arachnopeon
So, I got my first T 3 days ago and well *gbb sling which I named "Caracas". already bought 2 more ...<edit> me!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeser

Arachnosquire
Congrats :) the seal is broken, have fun with your tarantula horde!

Let's see that GBB and it's home :)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
This hobby is addictive so get ready to buy more next payday.

What are the other two you bought?

WoofSpider

Arachnosquire
Yeah that happens to most keepers. I bought my first T about a year and a half ago. I'm up to 12 now and I'm currently waiting for my paycheck to clear so I can order 5 more. Just can never have enough fuzzy buddies.

VictorSantoro

Arachnopeon
You're gonna wanna tone it down a notch. Swearing is against forum rules.
Congrats :) the seal is broken, have fun with your tarantula horde!

Let's see that GBB and it's home :)
hello! i am at the beach with friends for the weekend, little boy stayed in home. So far everything seems to be good. I gave him a little mealworm before I left to the beach and it was awesome for me , it was the very first time I saw in person a T eating! well, a very little creature but still I can not explain the feeling :D

hope when I get home on monday he or she will ve done a little webbing.

I ll send you a pic when i Get home! and I think you recommended me the gbb in the thread I created, so thank you so much btw! such a beautiful t, in person is totally different, 1000 times more beautiful. Even my mom who is afraid of spiders told me that she really likes the choice I made!:smug:

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Im supposed to be studying for my nursing licensure exams and here I am reading about Pamphobeteus! :troll:
The lawd has declared unto thee "My child, thou shalt fail'eth! :) "

The addiction is reeeal :happy:

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
Thank you for recognizing your breach of the rules...and I'm happy for your new additions! What else did you get, the same Ts?

Edit: You can go back and edit your post before a mod or admin sees it :)

efmp1987

Arachnoknight

I already reduced my food budget by 80% (5 dollar salad pack divided by 3 days, lunch and dinner) and increased my T budget by 500%! :troll: Its worse than morphine addiction!

VictorSantoro

Arachnopeon

I just got other GBB sling, but smaller and cheaper, 2 cm legspan (I am in love with this species). And also a really cheap chacko golden knee sling which I probably will give as birthday gift to a friend who has reptiles and is also interested in Ts.

And I think I will be good with this ones, my room is not so big to keep more . I bought the second GBB because I would like to see how the personality of two tarantulas of the same species can vary (I read about this when I did the research of the species I wanted).

VictorSantoro

Arachnopeon
Thank you for recognizing your breach of the rules...and I'm happy for your new additions! What else did you get, the same Ts?

Edit: You can go back and edit your post before a mod or admin sees it :)
I got other gbb sling, but smaller and a little and REALLY cheap chacho golden knee:astonished: