1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

x Mr Awesome x (Ben)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by rustym3talh3ad, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Advertisement
    Just had an amazing interaction with Ben aka "x Mr Awesome x". He had a 2"ish unsexed GBB juvie for sale. I must say I was a little less than favorable in this purchase, I placed a small hold on the T and then wasnt able to come up with the money at time arranged due to complications with paypal. He worked with me and I eventually got everything squared away and just this morning as promised my beautiful little GBB arrived, packed like a pro and very much alive. the little bugger climbed right out of the packing cup and on to my hand.

A+++ service from Ben....i will definitely do business again with him and i highly suggest you do too!

thanks man!

2. CAK

CAK Arachnobaron

FREAKIN SUPER POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

I am still giggling like a 3rd grade girl punching her first love in the shoulder on the playground!

I couldn't be any freakin happier! If I was any happier... My smile wouldn't fit on my face anymore!

Packed superb! Arrived gorgeous and happy to stretch! Amazing communication and most of all... Hugely Personable and just all around friendly!

Ben, if you are reading this... YES, I am a 36year old father of 4 that is still giggling! Thank you!

Joe - CAK

3. TalonAWD

TalonAWD Arachnoprince

Awesome!!!

What can I say???

AWESOME!!!!

I have had transactions with Ben and it was nothing short of AWESOME everytime! He does exactly what he says and is really honest and a real friend! He does excellent packing and his communication is Awesome!

He is highly, highly recommended from me and I will always be happy to work with Ben on future transactions.

Ben, Thank you for everything, and not just for the transactions!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  4. andy375hh

andy375hh Arachnoknight

Great Guy to do Business with A+

I recently did a transaction with Ben and it didnt go according to plan I shipped him a scorpion that was doa She molted the day after he paid for her so we waited 8 days to ship, we thought it would be o.k to ship her, Unfortunatly she didnt make it. He was very understanding of the situation, I wouldnt hesitate to ever do business with him Great Guy all around A++++

5. Crows Arachnids

Crows Arachnids Arachnoknight

Positive

Ben Peterson is a wonderful man to do business with. He is an honest person and very easy to work with. I have done business with Ben over the last eight months and he has more than earned a positive review. He has always shipped on schedule and keeps open communication at all times. This last time around I received a Poecilotheria pederseni and an Aphonoplema crinirufum, both females. The A. crinirufum was a spectacular specimen, in particular, a perfect specimen to breed! Anytime Ben sells a tarantula, or anything for that matter, know that it will be in very good condition and will meet or exceed your expectations. Crows Arachnids endorses this person as a good businessman and an excellent asset to the Arachnocommunity we all thrive in!

6. MichiganReptiles

MichiganReptiles Arachnobaron

Awesome is right!!!

100% POSITIVE!!!

First transaction with Ben.. 2" female G. pulchra arrived today in perfect condition. Packaging was perfect! Arrived right on time! Communication with Ben is fabulous! I highly recommend doing business with Ben (Aka: Mr. Awesome) as I will definitely do more with him in the future!

Thanks so much, Ben!!!

7. Armstrong5

Armstrong5 Arachnosquire

GA
    Positive!!!

I bought a female b. emilia from mr awesome and it was exactly that. Communication was great and the T was alive and very active. I would recommend him anyone wanting great T's and great service!

Thanks Mr Awesome

8. Envyizm

Envyizm Arachnoknight

The streak continues...

Positive!!
    Ben is not only very good to do business with but an all around cool guy. He kept me posted through the entire transaction. His inverts are top notch, he obviously takes good care of his critters before shipping them out. Hes made it almost overly apparent on several occasions that he loves this hobby just as much as the people he trades/sells to. I'd recommend Ben to anyone and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

9. Iscariot

Iscariot Arachnopeon

Pa
    Couldn't get more positive!!

Transaction was a long drawn out process over the time span of 5 months, which was 100% my fault. Ben was very understanding and patient with the fact that my mind changed every two minutes about what I wanted from him. Also, he gave me a kick @$$ deal on a couple of slings. T's were very well packed and protected from the elements. Buy something from this guy and you will surely be one happy customer! :D

10. KyuZo

KyuZo Arachnoprince

awesome work!

I just bought some T's from Ben. His communication was excellent and shipping was superb. He also throw in a few extras :D! Ben even contacted me a few days later to make sure that everything is still doing alive and kicking.

"Mr. Awesome"... you are AWESOME!!!

I definitely recommend Ben and will do business with with him again in the future.

thanks again, Ben :)!

11. Sir Aculeus

Sir Aculeus Arachnopeon

NY
    A+++++

Purchased some orphaned parabuthus transvaalicus babies from Ben aka
    x Mr. Awesome x
    Everything went well. Can't get any better. He kept in touch and packed the scorpions very well. They all arrived in good health.

Thanks Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon Arachnosupporter

Positive

Did a trade with him and could not be happier. He sent me a nice package of healthy scorplings. He communicated well, packed well and mailed them when he said he would. Great doing business!

13. Big_nito

Big_nito TRISKELION Arachnosupporter

I just received the T that i bought from Ben. The whole transaction went on smoothly and the T arrived in perfect condition. Totally awesome experience over-all!! Highly recommended!!

14. Novatsk

Novatsk Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

Recieved my package today! Awesome communication! Kept in touch all the way through! His packing was top notch! The scorps even though nice and plump didnt burst! Totally satisfied with the transaction! Thanks again bro!

15. Hellion299

Hellion299 Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

!!POSITIVE!!

Mr. "Awesome" is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE understatement! BEN IS AMAZING! Thank you so much Ben! I just received 4 BEAUTIFUL females from Ben. They were packed amazingly! These girls took some SERIOUS skill to pack. My GOD I LOVE THEM! Ben gave me a fantastic deal as well! I honestly do not not how to explain how fantastic working with Ben is! Do yourself a favor and buy from Ben and Ben only. Lol. Thank you again Ben! The way you do business is a breath of fresh air!

Frank IV