1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

www.roachcrossing.com (Kyle Kandilian)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by afs rock, Jul 1, 2011.

1. afs rock

afs rock Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Kyle was easy to work with and helped me ansewer some questions. I order 70 B.dubia roaches from him and i only spent 36 on sipping and the roaches definatley reccomend him. :clap: :clap:

2. Vfox

Vfox Arachnobaron

PA
    Ordered several new cockroach species from Kyle and could not be more pleased. Most were larger than expected and some freebies were included. Kyle is a great guy and one of the most knowledgeable out there when it comes to cockroaches. Buy from him once and you'll be back, trust me.

3. www.roachcrossing.com (Kyle Kandilian)-POSITIVE: A +

Just got some roach nymphs from Kyle. His communication is very fast. His prices are great. Packaging is awesome. His roaches are very healthy.

Bottom Line: He is now my "go to guy" for all my roach needs.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  4. I'm surprised to see so few feedback posts for Kyle. He's been in the roach hobby a long time and is a top notch roach dealer. Despite some personal obstacles he got an important shipment out to me in a timely fashion with a ridiculous number of overcounts on many of the cultures. He puts a lot of time into promoting pet roaches and the hobby benefits tremendously by his enthusiastic participation.

5. sarahdfoote

sarahdfoote Arachnopeon

Great guy and excellent dealer.

I had many questions for him and strung him along for a couple of months waiting on my tax returns to arrive. He was patient, informative, and extremely helpful. He really went the extra mile for my business and I'll probably be a return customer for years to come! Overcounts on 6 different species and all were well packed, healthy, and in great shape upon arrival despite freezing temperatures during transit! He is the guy to go to!

-Isaac and Sarah

6. satchellwk

satchellwk Arachnoknight

I just conducted my first trade with Kyle, and, I must say, I couldn't be more happy; definitely positive!. I received 3 species, of which all 40 individuals arrived without a scratch. They were packaged well and in very nice containers (which will also be useful for me in the future). All the time, he was very helpful and had a personable attitude in our PM conversations. I definitely plan to do more business with him, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for any new roaches.

7. satchellwk

satchellwk Arachnoknight

Positive

Just did my second trade with Kyle, and it went just was well as the first one. I got three new roach species, as well as some beetles. All came in healthy, except for one that was injured in-transit, but that was more than likely a fluke accident; another female in the same cup laid an ooth on the trip! They were packed well, and most were very active once I unpacked them. So, I'll reiterate my last post, saying that I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for roaches.

8. J Morningstar

J Morningstar Arachnoprince Old Timer

Kyle is fantastic...

Totally positive! He did a wonderful job of quick communication and delivery was exellent. His roaches were plump and very active. One of the large nymphs molted that night into an adult. I had never gotten the chance to watch the wings of a roach expand and harden. It was a great experience. I will buy again! (you should too) :)

9. jreidsma

jreidsma Arachnobaron

A+++ Positive trade! :D

I am going to send Kyle some Eleodes subnitens, and we met in person and he gave me some of his Eleodes obscurus. :) Extremely healthy larva and plenty to start a colony with :D

10. POSITIVE 100%

I just bought more roaches from www.roachcrossing.com

Super nice price, super nice packing, super nice communication and super nice roaches. What more can you ask for??

What are you waiting for???? Go buy some roaches at www.roachcrossing.com

You will be glad you did. :biggrin:

11. POSITIVE 100%

I just bought a bunch on roaches from Roachcrossing.com. Everything was perfect as always.

12. 100% Positive Experience

I just bought Eublaberus distanti, Eublaberus sp. "Ivory", Eublaberus sp. "Pantanal", Elliptorhina javanica and Eurycotis decipiens from roachcrossing.com

The experience was perfect in every way. The communication, packaging and health of the roaches are excellent.

13. Grasshopper99

Grasshopper99 Arachnobaron Classifieds User

Very positive!!!

Just received my order! I couldn't be any happier! Kyle was very helpful in answering my questions, and the roaches and beetles he sold me are absolutely gorgeous!!! Don't hesitate, Kyle has the best prices and gets orders to you very quickly! A+++

14. jebbewocky

jebbewocky Arachnoangel

Got some Lesser Mealworms from Kyle last weekend. Super approachable, knowledgeable dude, and the beetles and larvae are doing fine!

15. Grasshopper99

Positive!!!

Kyle needs more reviews!!! His business is top-notch, the communication is fast, and the roaches are always healthy! My roaches came quickly and were quite lively upon arrival! Looking for cockroaches? I would say, GET THEM FROM HIM!

16. 100% Positive

I just received some roach species from Kyle at roachcrossing.com

The communication, packaging and health of the roaches were amazing.

Considering the roach selection and prices, I highly recommend Kyle for your next purchase.

17. Grasshopper99

Yet another satisfying order! Got some isopods and roaches, and I'm pretty sure there was a significant over count in the isopods! Thanks Kyle! He is the best!!!

18. Camden

Camden Arachnobaron

Positive! My roaches arrived alive and well, communication was great. Wouldn't hesitate to take my business to him again, and I plan to soon.

19. BugMasterD

BugMasterD Arachnopeon

Positive!

I loved making my purchases with Kyle. Packaging was top notch. Communication was admittedly mediocre, though I had my questions answered, just a bit delayed.

But the main thing is my roaches all came alert and healthy. This is, even after USPS lost my package for almost an entire week. Still, my roaches are in great shape

20. Grasshopper99

P o s i t i v e !

Just got my end of a trade, and as usual, everything went smoothly and there was plenty of extras in the colony! Definitely a top dealer in the roach hobby no doubt!