Wow...........

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I sent a box with three cambridgei slings to someone on July 15 in PA. But for some reason the post office had a problem getting it to the address. So almost 1 month later on August 7th the envelope came back to me. Now I am thinking the worst............ I open the packing, take out the vial, and the first thing I see is moldy paper towels. Now I am thinking they are dead for sure. :(
But they are alive!!!! I have to take pictures when I get home later because this is just awesome. They went from Oregon to PA and back to Oregon in almost a month and they lived! I think they might want some food and water......{D

Last edited:

clearlysaid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome! Yeah, there's not a thing wrong with your shipping, Ryan. That's just too cool.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow. Thats pretty amazing! Definately would like to see some pics! That definately proves that your shipping methods are extremely good! Glad to hear they survived. Have you gotten ahold of the person that they were supposed to be going to?

Cheers

hardlucktattoo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awesome to hear I hope you get in touch with who they were supposed to go to If not I will give them a good home

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I never would doubt it ,the way i saw them packed ,they could have been put in a corner stone ,open in the year 2074 and still be alive!

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Now thats a package{D

The three amigos are def keepers.
PIG-

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Feel free to throw one of those in with my OBT's.... hahaha {D

Thats awesome they survived! That mold is nasty looking, its very suprising that they were still alive! I just cant believe that they all made that. Your shipping methods are truely top notch!

Cheers

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So did they have a good long drink when they came out?