Work finds

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Found this cross orb weaver and grass spider at work. I don't find a lot of stuff where I live so this got me excited haha.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Yes, I knew this. Only posting because I have not found much this year.

keks

Arachnobaron
Nice to see them in the OUTSIDE, NOT in my bedroom :rofl:.

keks

Arachnobaron
Or stuck to your face after walking between two trees at night. Generally how I find orbweavers
Funny, when you tell it, but a horrible imagination to me, I think I would get a nervous breakdown :anxious::dead:!!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Or stuck to your face after walking between two trees at night.
Could be worse. Try taking a chunky Nephila in the face while riding a motorcycle through a banana grove. Then stopping to notice webs lacing every banana plant to every other with maybe 20 webs across the trail you wanted to go down.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
That was memorable. Working my way up steep muddy trails for 2 hours. Getting to the top of the mountain. Surrounded by Nephs and no way to go but back down the way I came. I wasn't about to destroy all those gorgeous webs. Parked the bike and some locals came up to us. One sent a monkey up a tree and we all took a break with fresh coconut milk as I looked out on the view, a storm passing by on the horizon, walking on lightning legs.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Walked into an orb weavers web while in the woods once, didn't find the spider until I got home haha. It was hiding in my collar!