Woot!!! back in the trade again..lol

ceaser68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey folks!.. I'm back on Arachnoboards and to help and share info if i can. I got out of the trade for a few years do to a messy divorce:puke:. recently got a new order thanks to ken at ken the bug guy!.. love it.. been wanting an xenithis immanis (will get some pic's up soon!)for many years been either hard to get or to pricey.. so thanks again ken.. man can't believe it's been so long.. went from a collection of almost 20 T's down to 3.. guess i'll have my work cut out for me..lol:geek:. seems also like alot of the dealers i used to chat with are out of the loop now for one reason or another so if anybody has any other great dealers to suggest PLEASE let me know :).

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm glad that the divorce didn't take you out forever! I went through a breakup and the gf got all the high-end ball pythons. Ugh.

ceaser68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ya i was pretty rough. ended up selling alot of mine. and keeping some of them at friends and relatives and they didn't know how to really take care of them and i couldn't make it over there as much as i needed to. but this time not gonna let anything screw it up..lol

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
i saw your post about wanting to get back into the hobby :p

i really got big into buying/breeding/selling tarantulas about a year or so ago!

<edit>

have you done any breeding?

did you post up pics of the immanis?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Welcome back! I had a similar issue, had 20+ then went down to 2 T's. Then I broke with my ex. So I decided to get a few more.