Winter season

Stig

Arachnopeon
Hello everybody,
I know I'm in good time, but better safe than sorry...:)
I know I will get a room humidifyer just to be safe and put my mind at rest.....keeping it at 50 atleast....during the Winter.
I live in Denmark, and in the Winter season it some times get bone dry...as in the humidity dropping to the 20's....

Those of you living in the same climate as I what do you do? what's your advise, expierence....and do the T's take damge to this low humidity.

Regards

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Hello everybody,
I know I'm in good time, but better safe than sorry...:)
I know I will get a room humidifyer just to be safe and put my mind at rest.....keeping it at 50 atleast....during the Winter.
I live in Denmark, and in the Winter season it some times get bone dry...as in the humidity dropping to the 20's....

Those of you living in the same climate as I what do you do? what's your advise, expierence....and do the T's take damge to this low humidity.

Regards
I would think 20 percent would be okay in your environment. However, if you have Ts that need higher humidity, then can you plan ahead specifically for those specimens enclosures?

Stig

Arachnopeon
I have a humidifier found it :)
, just needs filter replacements and I will use it just to be safe, just wantet to know what peeps do, and if the T's ( the one's on dry substrate and not rainforest one's) can manage the low humidity.

I used the humidier for my guitar, as low hundity is a killer for all solid Wood guitars... :)

.....and now it will come to good use with the T's

Thanks