Will this setup work for my juvenile pink toe?

KdeBruyn

Arachnosquire
The main question is about the cork bark and if it is high enough. My Avicularia Braunshauseni usually webs up near the top, but with a log that's nice and dark and spacious I wonder if he/she will use it regardless of the height it is at. I'll be adding a plant and the water dish, but just wanted to check the log is in the right place for this species first. Thanks. IMG_7316.JPG IMG_7317.JPG

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I would add a bunch of fake silk or plastic plants. You can even hot glue-gun them to the sides so they don't come down or slide. Try to make it look like a tree with various branches and means of anchoring webbing at the top. This type of cover will then be moulded by the Avic into the shape it prefers for its web tunnel(s). It's best to get a few different sizes of leaves to work with, so you can mix and match and create a nice formation of clutter near the top of the enclosure.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Avics are arboreal. You put the hide on the ground and are asking if it is high enough? The answer is no. "A plant" - hopefully not a live one, because they require opposite needs. As Etienne said, the top of the tank needs to be filled with clutter.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
You need more clutter up the top as that's where an avic will spend most of its time and make it's own Web retreat. Is it a mesh lid? What is the front door like?If you want to make use of the Cork bark tube for an arboreal every poecilotheria would happily live in that

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cork is perfect!

That position will work, you could raise it more too