WikiHow

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
It gets better, this article is there also , the part "choosing an individual tarantula" is backwaters pics and prices lol
https://m.wikihow.com/Pick-a-Pet-Tarantula
Did you see the question where someone asked if they could train a tarantula to be their service animal? What kind of weirdness is that? Not even the world famous thread about the guitar lovin' tarantula was that bad.

Last edited:

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Service animal!?!? Seeing as they have bad eyesight and hearing I cant see the use. Construction work on the other hand......:cigar:

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
I think the most unusual and concerning part of that entire thing was the person in the comments asking if they could feed their tarantula a salamander. :confused:

BenWilly

Tarantula Hillbilly
Did you see the question where someone asked if they could train a tarantula to be their service animal? What kind of weirdness is that? Not even the world famous thread about the guitar lovin' tarantula was that bad.
Yeah I was laughing so hard the whole thing is just ridiculous !!

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
I always find it funny when these tarantula care sheets often over complicate the care for them.
Seriously these are the easiest low maintenance animals you could keep...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I always find it funny when these tarantula care sheets often over complicate the care for them.
Seriously these are the easiest low maintenance animals you could keep...
Yes, but for some strange reasons, seems that big pet shop brands hate even to mention something like 'easy maintenance' animals :pompous:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Yes, but for some strange reasons, seems that big pet shop brands hate even to mention something like 'easy maintenance' animals :pompous:
Of course, the pet stores want to complicate things that way they have incentive to sell an uneducated customer unnecessary garbage, which means more money for them.