1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why not to feed a snake on your tummy...

Discussion in 'Not So Spineless Wonders' started by ilovebugs, Aug 27, 2005.

1. ilovebugs

ilovebugs Arachnobaron Old Timer

2. meier link

meier link Arachnoknight

3. Huk7

Huk7 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Pathetic Idiot :mad: was my first impression, the rest I wouldn't be allowed to post on here!!!!

4. Vicious

Vicious Arachnopeon

Mars
    how did i know that was gonna happen??

5. ilovebugs

ilovebugs Arachnobaron Old Timer

the answer to that is found in the second line of my original post ;-)

6. nightbreed

nightbreed Arachnobaron Old Timer

What pisses me off is the way he tosses the Royal afterwards, like its the snakes fault :evil:
    I won't say what I think of the guy, the mods have enough work to do {D

7. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

ppl like that shouldnt be allowed to have pets...

8. Jason Vaughn

Jason Vaughn Arachnosquire Old Timer

THAT WAS FUNNY

WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT :D :confused: :clap: :worship: :eek: :mad: :? :p :drool: ;P ;) :liar: {D :wall: :} :eek: :wicked: :evil: :cool: :8o :shame: :rolleyes: :( :razz: :) ;) :evil:

9. brigebane

brigebane Arachnoprince Old Timer

That's what got my ghall too. I get bit by plenty working with reptiles on a regular basis. None of it is the animal's fault though; What jerks.

10. People like that shouldnt be allowed to breed...

11. Darwinsdad

Darwinsdad Arachnobaron Old Timer

This is exactly why I refuse to let either my wife or child too close to our ball when it is feeding time. Anything that gets too close is food. I have been struck twice just removeing it from the feeding tub and expect that it will happen at times. I never blame the snake since I know that he is just reacting to the idea that it is more food comming from above.

12. fangsalot

fangsalot Arachnobaron Old Timer

i got bit by a albino green burmese the other day at work, and i just petted her on the head said some kinds work for her doing her job and placed back in her cage. thats how u do it man!

13. xgrafcorex

xgrafcorex Thread Killer Old Timer

hah

yea that was pretty funny. pretty good idea if you ask me......? looks like the snake was ok from the fall but yea i didnt think they should just drop it. guess thats the last time hell try that one ha

ps another way you could've seen it coming is the "www.ebaumsworld.com" at the bottom

14. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
  15. CreepyCrawly

CreepyCrawly Arachnoknight Old Timer

... or a pit viper.

Was that mouse still frozen? It could have caused that snake bigger problems than being tossed a foot or two if that mouse went rancid before it got digested. Poor snake... but I can only imagine what happens to all of those ball pythons sold at pet stores to people who like that.

16. Beardo

Beardo Arachnoprince Old Timer

What part of animal abuse is "pretty funny" or a "good idea" to you?

17. Bry

Bry Arachnodemon Old Timer

Why? Are your wife and child known to film themselves as they try feeding snakes on their bellies? ;)

18. MysticKigh

MysticKigh Arachnoknight Old Timer

unbelievable.. what an *expletive*. One of my baby yellow bellies recently latched on to my finger (my own fault) and after gently removing her my concern was for her mouth where my fingernail had hit... I cannot imagine 'punishing' or throwing her for such a thing :mad:

For the record, she is fine :)

19. prang11

prang11 Arachnobaron Old Timer

What a fool. Those kind of people should not be able to keep pets, let alone have kids.

20. AfterTheAsylum

AfterTheAsylum Arachnodemon Old Timer

Why are reptile and arachnid owners looked at strangely? Because of dumb cooches like this guy.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2005