Why not just one?

atropos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
To keep my dubia colony under controle :} or else I would have 1 really big T

DMTWI

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They are so interesting to watch and interact with. I only have two T's since I'm just getting started, but they are kind of like tattoos I guess. Once you get one, you're kind of hooked. :D

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When it comes to feeding it's really easier to keep five t's than to keep one. That way you can buy a dozen crix at a time at least. When i had just one B smithi it was like, 2-4 crickets a week then the reast of the dozen or so i had would die. So the deal is you buy more t's so as not to waste crickets.

I think that at around 20 t's odds are somebody somewhere in your t room will always be doing something interesting. Less than that and it's hard to call it a hobby cuz it just doesn't take up enough of your time.

melanie5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The thing about feeding is true. When I started, I kept having too many crickets, so the simple solution was to buy more T's. :p
And I'm not just collecting spiders, I also have a bunch of ponies (also started with one, now have 11 and 5 foals on the way next spring) and I have 4 fish tanks:p
Guess i't really is just being greedy.

(the same thing goes for tattoos btw, can't seen to stop getting new ones either)

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just jumped from 5 to 13 (counting my son's introductory Ts) in one evening!!! {D Going to the club president's house can be dangerous. LOL!!!

Xaranx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah getting a dubia colony was my excuse for getting so many scorpions and t's, got the feeders need something to eat em. Have 23 scorpions and 2 t's right now.