Who's Your Favorite In Your Collection Right Now?

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
Who is your favorite true spider, whipscorpion, solfugid, etc. in your collection right now? Photos are welcome!

I think my favorite at the moment is probably my juvie Agelenopsis sp.. Her mom laid an egg sac for me in the late winter or early spring. I love this genus because they are such good eaters :hungry:. I also absolutely love this species because of its coloration and because it gets pretty good size, which is a plus for me :D.
IMG_20181111_182519.jpg

Wout

Arachnopeon
My favorite is my Hyllus diardi. Interesting 'little' spiders. The male is at least 20mm body length. Very active and great hunters. The male just matured and I will try breeding them soon.

Attachments

Wout

Arachnopeon
IMG_20181116_174134.jpg
My favorite is my Hyllus diardi. Interesting 'little' spiders. The male is at least 20mm body length. Very active and great hunters. The male just matured and I will try breeding them soon.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
Awww, okay, that's adorable :happy:.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Who is your favorite true spider, whipscorpion, solfugid, etc. in your collection right now? Photos are welcome!
The only true spiders I have right now are Kukulcania hibernalis, and my favorite is the Grey Lady. She was my first Kuk; I got over 6 years ago as an adult, and she is still going strong.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My Phrynus whitei. Amblypygids are my favorite group and this has been an enjoyable species to keep. They're still growing, so I should have adults in a year or so.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
The only true spiders I have right now are Kukulcania hibernalis, and my favorite is the Grey Lady. She was my first Kuk; I got over 6 years ago as an adult, and she is still going strong.

Grey Lady is such a pretty spider. I'm so glad Kukulcania hibernalis have such a good lifespan.

My Phrynus whitei. Amblypygids are my favorite group and this has been an enjoyable species to keep. They're still growing, so I should have adults in a year or so.
I love Amblypygids. I've haven't kept one yet but they're on my wish list :D.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
The last message printed twice, so I deleted the second instance of it. I figure I can still write something useful here.

So, I'll tell a joke.

What is a spider's favorite holiday?
Fangsgiving :astonished:!

Last edited:

NYAN

Arachnoking
I love all my spider friends. They don’t judge me like the featherless bipeds do. I can’t forget my centipede and scorpion friends though.

Dapink02

Arachnopeon
I really need to get some amblypigids. I've been wanting them for so long, but I've never gotten to buying one! :banghead:

Avictula

Arachnopeon
My favourite true spider in my collection is my False Widdow simply because It's the only true spider I have! Lol
As regards to my T's Avicularia sp peru purple or p, murinus (RCF) fantastic T's.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
My favourite true spider in my collection is my False Widdow simply because It's the only true spider I have! Lol
As regards to my T's Avicularia sp peru purple or p, murinus (RCF) fantastic T's.
I like false widows too. That was the first true spider I kept actually :).

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I'm fascinated by my phoneutria boliviensis sling. It's a good eater and growing fast. I look in at it and say "who's my scary little monster?....That's right, you are!":wideyed::wacky:

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I keep a few trues and my favorite is an adult female Olios giganteus.

pandabacon

Arachnosquire
My favorite is my sub adult female bold jumping spider I've raised from a tiny 3rd instar I caught in my backyard. She's molted twice since then and is currently in pre molt and about to molt again any day now.

She is the most active and brave of the Bold jumpers I own. She wakes up the earliest goes to sleep the latest and is not afraid of me at all at this point. She is also the best architect building the comfiest silk huts of all my jumpers. My sub adult male caught a few weeks after her still bolts and hides at the sight of me.

Last edited:

Fox402

Arachnopeon
My Hogna Carolinensis! Just molted over night and is 2" DLS. Hopefully she continues to grow. So fun watching her hunt prey as big as she is.

image.jpeg

Inverts4life1

Arachnosquire
Here is my favorite in my collection so far. So far my only Amblypigid (Damon medius) but definitely going to be getting more....I love these guys. DSC01887.JPG