whos the baddest?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayco_heat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Buspirone said:
Generally people who enjoy this hobby don't like to use the term "aggressive" when referring to their pets. It has a negative connotation which reflects back poorly on the the hobby and its enthusiasts. They were just trying to clarify that point in a way that appears to be too subtle for you. If you want help its usually best to not get angry because the repliers aren't bowing down and kissing your butt. You need to be correct and specific when asking questions otherwise people here will correct you or ask for further clarification. You may as well get used to that if you plan on being an active contributing member. There is no need to get offended or become combative. I think the replies were all serious but you didn't ask the correct question properly. If you continue to get "aggressive" when you aren't getting the info you are requesting then people will be less inclined to answer you at all in the future.
How can my initial question not be clear? Its obviouse what im asking.
Personally I dont like to have my butt kissed. And as far as being an active contributing member, as long as i've been here, I havent gotten such sketchy replies to a question as this one. If you see jayco_heat under a post, dont read it. Thats the beauty of free will and freedome of choice. :cool:

jayco_heat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Zach33 said:
So you think this was a serious post eh? Some of you people need to lighten up on what members say and quit jumping to conclusions as to why a member asks a specific question. Everyone always assumes when this question pops up its because a potential buyer wants the most "aggressive" "defensive" "most apt to bite" T, which it turns out he/she was just wanting to know how high his guard should be when being around his T's. :rolleyes:
Wow, thank you Zach. I allready own both t's, they are very small now but will grow of course. You put it in a nut shell, "just wanted 2 know how high to hold my guards when these guys get a bit bigger" :)

jayco_heat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Look, this post has gone way left field. I pretty much have the info I need.
Thanx 2 all who posted, even if you did get SUPER technical with the whole aggressive defencive thing.......out.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
jayco_heat said:
How can my initial question not be clear?
You started the question with an angry face, you didn't elaborate on the backgound info as to the purpose of your inquiry and you mis-identified one the of tarantulas in the question as C. cristata instead of L. cristata. It was only obvious to you what you were really asking since several people interpreted in a way other than you had intended. Its is pretty easy to take your question out of the the context in which you were asking it. Your line of questioning in this thread is very indicitive to a common angle used by trolls and as such people,including myself, are less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt in this specific line of questioning without more in-depth background as to why your are asking it. Once you are around a little longer this will become more clear to you and you'll see why people responded the way they did. It still doesn't excuse your responses and behavior concerning those replies.

If you see jayco_heat under a post, dont read it. Thats the beauty of free will and freedome of choice.
If you are telling me what to do then how is it a freedom of will or choice? This is a public forum so if you don't want people to read and respond to what you write then make your inquiries to specific people via PM or e-mail otherwise I'll respond to anything I wish whether you like my opinion/information or not until the mods/admins tell me otherwise. ;P

If you have any further issues with me then report me to the mods/admins as they are the only people here who have the authority to tell any of us what to do on this privately owned and funded bulletin board and I'll happily/respectfully abide by their authority regarding ANY issue here in their bailiwick.

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
jayco_heat said:
Look, this post has gone way left field. I pretty much have the info I need.
Thanx 2 all who posted, even if you did get SUPER technical with the whole aggressive defencive thing.......out.

Looks like you got the information you needed. The thread is now closed.

The Arachnoboards Team

Status
Not open for further replies.