1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by MrDeranged, Dec 19, 2015.

1. spidertherapy78

spidertherapy78 Arachnohipster Arachnosupporter

Yes- see above. There's also some childhood fishing pics somewhere out there too.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. basin79

basin79 Arachnoking Active Member

As an adult.
  3. spidertherapy78

Nah- I will post a couple although I haven't changed much.

Hi everyone. I live in Western Washington, I am a mental health therapist/behaviorist, and I like long walks on the beach.
    Here I am in a few of my happy places and wearing my favorite weekend/vacation hats. The first is our secret camp spot in North Idaho. There is a lone croc nearby, I'm not sure what that is about. :hilarious:The second is with my kiddo on the coast in Oregon and a dig butt in the background. These pics are a bit old so if you must know, my hair is longer now.
    11802572_10205677847440186_2896227493435864549_o.jpg 12670690_10207185477489995_9157510938156068122_n.jpg

And for good measure, here is another childhood picture of me with my dad. SUGAR!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  4. ShyDragoness

ShyDragoness Arachnoknight Active Member

I was looking for a large reptile in the first picture and it took me too long to realize you meant croc as in.. footwear
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. basin79

My psychologist doesn't look like you.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. spidertherapy78

Yeah. We don't all look alike.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Meh Meh x 1
  7. basin79

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That's not what I meant. It was supposed to be a light complement. I felt the need to comment seeing as I asked about a pic.
  8. spidertherapy78

Thanks, man.

I am sure you were expecting this: 24561.max-620x600.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 5
  9. spidertherapy78

I mean, that's basically what I look like when I take off my hat and go to work. :joyful:
    • Love Love x 1
  10. glamourgay

glamourgay Arachnopeon

I'm just a gay drama student/writer who likes to take unsmiling selfies in unnatural lighting. *fingerguns*
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. WolfSoon

WolfSoon Arachnosquire Active Member

Hello! Here’s a recent photo and an oddly dramatic (and duck-lippy :kiss:) one from a while ago with my beloved one-eyed Jack :cat:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Kayroach89

Kayroach89 Arachnopeon

One of the only decent pictures I have lol Mr. Spike and I hanging out on a lazy day!

Attached Files:

13. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Moderator Staff Member

I don't always have my picture taken, but when I do, it's for work.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Here's a classic photo of me and family back in the day. IMG_20171229_184208168.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

Now I say without further doubts that this is the clean, honest, simple (in a genuine and right way) wise, face of a lawyer I would trust my time and money if, dunno - don't know, slang - instead of a Lombardy (so Italian) man I would be (for a pure crappy sadic destiny joke) an Italian immigrant in CA, NY, WI - or other U.S states opposing the right to own concealed blades - spotted by LEO's with an helluva of functional sword canes in his home, no matter the fact that the Second Amendment 'speak' clearly about the right to keep weapons.

'Your Highness, Christian C. is a good, kind at heart, honest man, a splendid taxpayer immigrant and collector, not a thug'.

- Sound of people screaming 'Whoooo!' and, triumph of Justice. At last :angelic: :kiss:

> Vicariously
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Coffee Coffee x 1
  16. basin79

That looks like a mug shot after you've calmly killed an entire trailer park.

"They deserved it".
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Shaithisferenczy

Shaithisferenczy Arachnopeon Active Member

18. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnodemon Active Member

More recent pic. Sorry for the crap quality, not used to taking selfies. 20180313_175401.jpg