1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by MrDeranged, Dec 19, 2015.

1. SkyeSpider

SkyeSpider Spider Queen Old Timer

Advertisement
    IMG_6976.jpg I really think it's amazing that this topic is still so strong after I started it 15 years ago. That makes me so happy!

Well, I'm back on the site after 7 years off to go to college. I've changed in some pretty big ways since this started. I guess I owe a new photo :)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Adore

Adore Arachnopeon

Hi there! this is me :D
    I am a critical care nurse so I am the first person you see after saying "hold my beer and watch this"
    I love black metal, kitties, tarantulas, Harry Potter and drag queens :D

15230555_370795283271613_59885905966443927_n.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Award Award x 1
  3. boina

boina Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

Germany
    Ok, sooo, since I'm talking to people here I may as well introduce myself:
    Yolanda und ich.jpg
    the long girl is Yolanda. She lives in my office (in an enclosure, of course)
    Geena und ich.jpg
    and another girl: this is Geena. She belongs to my friend who breeds horses.
    Yes, I'm from up North. This is very typical weather.
    (and I'm not as old as you may think, I just refuse to color my hair :woot:)

• Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. ChrisTy

ChrisTy Arachnoaddict

Utah
    me&allie.jpg me&danny.jpg me&family.jpg merome&paul.jpg I love this thread so I thought I would finally properly introduce myself some. I am a busy full time working mother of 5 crazy children. I love keeping different, weird, and crazy pets to show my kids that just because something is different doesn't mean it is bad and to love and respect everything. We are and outdoor family who loves hiking, camping, fishing and most of all atv riding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  5. Leila

Leila Arachnobaron

Tennessee
    Well, my avatar is a photo of myself, but here are a couple more. :)
    The first photo is one of my fiance and me. The second one is a friend of mine's super sweet pup letting me use his side as a pillow. :)
    20161213_200052-01.jpeg 20161230_202911.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 5
  6. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

Hello everyone,

I am an old user of these forums that hops on every great once and awhile. I have recently started using them again.

Recently moved from Connecticut now living in Tennessee.

I used to have a 12ftx24ft room (garage) that was completely full of 1000's of Taratulas, Scorpions, Centipedes, Lizards, Ball Pythons, Boas, Milk Snakes, King Snakes, Bull Snakes, Green Tree Pythons, Amazon Tree Boas, Roach colonies, Rat breeding and more. This room was also full of artificial foliage in walls also suspended from ceilings, hourly misting system to maintain humidity, sound system playing environment sounds. It was a pretty cool place to hang out. Got a bit old doing allot of breeding and selling here on the forums. Missed allot of family time with wife and kids. I decided to leave the hobby due to that as well as work and other things.

Now I only have a selected few critters still.

So this is me...

FB_IMG_1489817510715.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  7. Ratmosphere

Ratmosphere Arachnoprince Active Member

CT
    Names Jim and I love skateboarding and fingerboarding. Keeping invertebrates saved my life. The "Vegas God" is just a little joke I have between friends. I hope to move somewhere where I can keep more exotic pets. Posting again on this thread because I don't like the other pictures I posted haha.

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. This is me! Brand new to the forum. My name is Mike, I live in Kentucky, originally from Ohio. Ex US Army MP, now make my living as a tattoo artist. I keep crustaceans, arachnids, insects and all varieties of reptiles and amphibians. Screenshot_2017-03-22-14-10-11-1.png
    Here's a couple pictures of some of my work!
    IMG_20170318_203837_333.jpg IMG_20170318_203226_823.jpg 20170304_191721.jpg IMG_20170106_171257_927.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  9. spotropaicsav

spotropaicsav Arachnobaron Active Member

IMG_0374.JPG This was a favorite, no longer have her, we are tarantula keepers

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  10. Rick McJimsey

Rick McJimsey Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

playin with venomous animals

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  11. stumbled upon this randomly, and i only ask because it says your in arizona, But did you get your tongue split here in AZ? and if so where at if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for somebody to do it but everybody I've talked to who claims they can do it has pretty mixed reviews

as for the topic of the thread, here is some semi-recent pictures of me:

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 2.43.17 PM.png

Me on the Left,

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 2.58.04 PM.png
    Me on the Far right, playing cards against humanity with My girlfriend and friends on this past thanksgiving.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Nanchantress

Nanchantress ArachnoFriend Arachnosupporter

I had fun looking through this thread so after several years on here I guess I'll finally show my face. This is me on vacation with my husband a few months ago. He tolerates my Ts better than he tolerated my pet rats, lol. 20170611_092936.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. doodleBug

doodleBug Arachnopeon Active Member

och, I imagine I'm going to be enough of a presence here I better post some pics of myself. Avatar is me and my horse but here's the full one an then some. And yes, most of my 'good photos' (at least, I think i'm ok) are of me with a horse. lolol I'm newer to the T-keeping, aside from two god-knows-what gifted Ts I had when I was 11 (I think a B. smithi and some curly haired type but not sure) so most of my animal obsession has to do with the work I do training and riding in the equestrian community either with mine or clients horses
    12120434_910299969067584_1324091768_n.jpg 14269120_1769223880027559_1758072206_n.jpg IMG_3542.jpg Snapchat-389655812_resized.jpg
    12345974_1536981299960417_438819590_n.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Been around since 2014... so not really new anymore. lol

Me:
    ellenantula.jpg

Me at Repticon:
    ellen at repticon.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 4
  15. Rick McJimsey

Rick McJimsey Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  16. mconnachan

mconnachan Arachnoprince Active Member

Me just a few weeks ago, haha as you can tell it was rather sunny
    IMG_0777.JPG
    My lovely wife Carol
    IMG_0775.JPG And my two awesome girls, the loves of my life - Casey & Paige
    IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0769.JPG
    These were all taken maybe 4 weeks ago on holiday, on the west coast of Scotland, fantastic holiday!
    In my spare time when I have any, I enjoy building model cars and trucks, gardening, and having fun with my amazing family!

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nightstalker47

Nightstalker47 Arachnoprince Active Member

These are the only pics I have of myself on my phone, taken last weekend. Me and the boys out on the water, caught a nice northern pike. Excuse the odd facial expressions the fish was flipping out.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  18. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

Place the forefinger and thumb at the back of each gill plate...2 fingers and you will have a ton more control...they're slippery buggers...extra slimy:) I love the smell of an Esox!!:hungry:

• Like Like x 2
  19. miss moxie

miss moxie Arachnoprince

Alright then a picture of myself with my natural hair color.

[​IMG]

And this is me now, with my unnatural hair color.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 5
  20. Grace Cannell

Grace Cannell Arachnosquire

[​IMG]

Thought I'd join the throng. I have just finished the first draft of my MSc dissertation! So it seems apt to show my resting smug (and exhausted!) face.

• Like Like x 9