1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by MrDeranged, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

Advertisement
    IMO you look in a certain way like George Clooney of years ago :-s

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 3etty 3lue

3etty 3lue Arachnopeon

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    This is me. I am a clinical psychologist who loves tattoos, old cars/bikes and of course tarantulas! Above pics are a combination of these things

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  3. louise f

louise f Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. cold blood

cold blood ArachnoGod Active Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Lollipop Lollipop x 1
  5. 13704348_282994232059804_775064084_n.jpg 13102556_1720370474903943_336756488_n.jpg
    It seems that more than half of all the selfies I ever take include my king snake Meridia :p

• Like Like x 6
  6. StephO

StephO Arachnopeon

USA
    Sooooo this is me :) I love cars, music, all things nature, and I prefer rescues over store bought :)

Attached Files:

• Meh.jpg
      Meh.jpg
      File size:
      222.4 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Kayv

Kayv Arachnobaron Old Timer

While backpacking in Thailand I encountered some wild monkeys

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  8. TarantulaObsession

TarantulaObsession Arachnosquire

Arizona
    I'm just a lame chick who tends to spend most of her time online playing MMORPGs and enjoys drawing and keeping ts.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Atradaemonico

Atradaemonico Arachnopeon

Germany
    Heya....me 2x @ work and in front of my Ts ^^

11146587_683079071804482_1805527744500775983_o.jpg _DSC4680b.png 20151202_181145b.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Paiige

Paiige Arachnobaron

I love Japanese cars, cooking, videogames, art and animals (mostly tarantulas and cats). I work for Honda as a service writer and spend my free time playing Skyrim and stalking the AB forums so I can learn everything possible about ts ;) My fiance is mildly tolerant of my t obsession, though I suspect it's because 30 tarantulas are more manageable than 30 cats.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. AmberDawnDays

AmberDawnDays Arachnoknight Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. AmberDawnDays

Also since people tend to tell a little about themselves here, I'll go ahead ahead and do the same. I work as a radiation therapist. For those who don't know what that is, I basically treat cancer with high dose radiation. I operate the CyberKnife treatment machine. I'm lucky I work for a hospital that is tolerant of crazy hair colors, tattoos, interesting makeup choices, and even henna all over my hands and wrists. I love expressing myself through my body and im lucky I can have the job I have and still be able to do that.

I'm a mother of 2 kiddos, 3 cats, 1 parrot, and 1 rat. They keep me busy enough, but I still want more. I must be crazy.

Some of this is repeat info that I've already posted in other areas, but whatever.

Im a freak insomniac. That's why I'm up at 3:30 am in this forum for hours as I lay in bed in the dark. Sheesh I should really go to bed. I get slap happy at this hour!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Isahales

Isahales Arachnopeon

ESSEX
    Hi 20 looking for an apprenticeship/job in networking or animal related stuff im currently working for an agency. Hobbies include history,computers,gaming as well as extic pets list of T's below
    chilean rose (grammostola rosea)
    Mexican Red Knee (brachypelma smithi)
    Indian Gooty Ornamental (Poecilotheria Metallica)
    Almost forgot trying to lose fat

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  14. AmberDawnDays

Okay, so my pics are huge and terrible looking. I didn't know it did that until just now. Im completely annoyed with myself over this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. TeaandTs

TeaandTs Arachnopeon

20161215_163654.jpg IMG_0389.JPG IMG_0430 (1).JPG
    Hello. This is me in an awkward selfie. Also, me with my dog, Trigger, in the small wilderness near my home where I collect and observe spiders. Maybe I should talk about myself. Uh, I've got brown hair, brown eyes, I'm 5'2", and I prefer to forget my weight. So now you can tell the police what I look like if I ever go missing. I like books, history, and science. My favourite novel of all time is Les Miserables. For work, I used to be a caregiver. I now work in an office because it pays so much better and the hours are more reasonable, but my heart was in caregiving.

I've kept many pets over the years, including but not limited to: dogs, lizards, frogs, turtles, hermit crabs, mantids, ants, crickets, beetles, spiders, and fish. Favourites have been dogs, betta fish, mantids, and spiders. Probably least favourites were crickets.

I used to do art. I'm also kind of a writer. Periodically, I'm definitely a writer. This lasts a few months to a year. Then, laziness sets in.

I have more hats than friends, and more books than there are days in a year.

Other hobbies include watching documentaries and having one-sided arguments in my car with public radio.

That's me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. AmberDawnDays

[QUOTE="TeaandTs, ] For work, I used to be a caregiver. I now work in an office because it pays so much better and the hours are more reasonable, but my heart was in caregiving.
    .[/QUOTE]

You look like a student who once did an internship in my department. Have you ever had an internship at a hospital in Michigan?

17. TeaandTs

TeaandTs Arachnopeon

You look like a student who once did an internship in my department. Have you ever had an internship at a hospital in Michigan?[/QUOTE]
    That's too weird, up until "Michigan" I was trying to figure out if I knew you. I did intern in a hospital, but not in Michigan. It was Washington. I was in the IT department.

18. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Good and Gritty
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Rick McJimsey

Rick McJimsey Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

New year, new me

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ratmosphere