Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
As cute as you were, @Chris LXXIX, I was kinda hoping to get a glimpse of the 'all grown up' version. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath? ;)

Ah ah, you are right, but I'm not exactly a "selfie" man, VanessaS, nor I love pics too much. I promised to Casey K to upload a pic, that's why.

I'm the same, just reaching 40 (I'm 37, born on 1979), a different height, weight of course, but remained the same :)

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
The REEFSPIDER is seen here in its natural enviornment. Foraging for interesting crustaceans and other organisms on the coastal waters of palos verdes. The REEFSPIDER is a semi-palagic animal and can also be known to lay on the rocks with the local seal population.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
Me with my rabbit, Parsley. He is HUGE now. Given to me by farmer friends who raise them for meat. I'm sure he'd be delicious, but this one is my buddy. image.jpeg

louise f

Arachnoangel
"Valid message"

Edited for adding another one, didn't realize the first one had such horrible resolution!
Well hallo Scandinavian neighbor. ;) welcome a board. Alright @Chris LXXIX you will have to agree with me here, since you sometimes compare people with movie stars and such. :D

Well tell me that you see the same here, this girl she looks just like Angelina Jolie.:astonished::astonished: :kiss: And thrust me you do girl, damn awch you look good;):kiss:

CindyMoon

Arachnopeon
Well hallo Scandinavian neighbor. ;) welcome a board. Alright @Chris LXXIX you will have to agree with me here, since you sometimes compare people with movie stars and such. :D

Well tell me that you see the same here, this girl she looks just like Angelina Jolie.:astonished::astonished: :kiss: And thrust me you do girl, damn awch you look good;):kiss:
Thanks for the warm welcome, and compliments! <3 I've been told that since I was a kid, which I can't say I hate to hear because I love her :) I don't always see it but a lot of other people seem to!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod

Yeah, in a certain way yes, you are right. But if I have to be completely honest, Lady CindyMoon from Norway is better, for that Angelina is in full Botox :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Thanks for the warm welcome, and compliments! <3 I've been told that since I was a kid, which I can't say I hate to hear because I love her :) I don't always see it but a lot of other people seem to!
Yep i love/like her too. Foxy lady ;) and a great actor ;)

CindyMoon

Arachnopeon
Yeah, in a certain way yes, you are right. But if I have to be completely honest, Lady CindyMoon from Norway is better, for that Angelina is in full Botox :)
Thank you so much! I'm really from Iceland though, but living in Norway :) (not that it matters)

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Thank you so much! I'm really from Iceland though, but living in Norway :) (not that it matters)
In some ways, Iceland is more authentically "Norwegian" than Norway herself :) You´ve even managed to keep the language closely related to Old Norse, whereas we speak Danish of sorts :D