Who's Behind the Computer Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

Arachnopeon
Roy.jpg IMG_0371.jpg

Just in case anybody does recognise me I've attached then and now pictures :)

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
One of my best friends does photography as a hobby, and she took some pics for me the other night (she gave me full permission to post them/use them however I like). These two are my very favorites of me and my babies, so I wanted to share :) It can be hard to get good pics of my kids, due to their autism, but I just love these ones (especially the last one, I was just fixing her hair, but it turned out so beautifully);

mehayden.jpg
memalia.jpg

HotdogPrincess

Arachnopeon
This is my first post, so hi everyone. I'm Bec, I'm from Sydney Australia. And this is me in front of an awesome coastline.
68674_126414214191208_859165287_n.jpg

And here's me with my long suffering ever patient girlfriend. She wasn't very keen on the whole tarantula thing at the start, but now she'll help me do traumatic angry fast tarantula rehousing and doesn't mind when i go on for hours about spider and scorpion stuff. :D As you can see im also really annoying, she's pretty awesome.
20809_206953459470616_1775980704_n.jpg

AndyJacko

Arachnopeon
Yeah I play with yoyos

I'm actually clean shaven at the moment which is hideous, but usually have a beard like in this fire yoyo pic ;)

kean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Throwback Thursday.. I'm the one on the left @2007 PTSS Arachnoshow :biggrin:

Jon95

Arachnopeon
ArachnopicEDIT.jpg
arachnopicedit2.jpg
Arachnopicedit3.jpg
This is my face :) uppermost pic is my current face, second one is a few months back, last one is from like grade 12? I think? haha

ClosetCollector

Arachnosquire
087.jpg

Why not, here is me I hate pics and was caught off guard while doing some house cleaning hence the semi look of hatred in my eyes!!

007.jpg

My boy on Christmas, pretty sure the happiest boy alive at that moment in time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.