Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sick4x4 said:
you know there should be a dating tread on here lol!!!were else can you find people with similar intrests!!lol i hate bringing a chic a home to seal the deal and her get freaked out by my babys in my room lol!!! wouldn't it be great if she knew as much about my inverts as i do!! and cant wait till our next date when we go out collecting!!!!!!!!!! the chics out here are to proper for that!!!and would rather you spend all your money out at a club and dinner, then ur next t purchase!!!lol ok enough about that, just had to rant!!!
Have fun: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=27324&highlight=arachnosingles

-Kelly

Snakefox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well here is me Enjoy
and some info 11 things about me
1. I sleep walk and talk “I really do” I have a bell collar I attach to my foot, I that when it jingles and it will wake me up. “I almost never sleep anymore” . I have also been known to spout off random words in my sleep.
2. I like the smell of gun powder!! Nothing like a fresh empty shell!!!
3. I have the attention span of hair. I can never focus on anything longer than 2 secs . I guess I am the world most disorganized multitasker.
4. I read my tarot every other night. I love my cards they have helped me do so much sole searching.
5. I have a large exhibition of T's ,reptiles and frogs!!! From T's snakes Chameleons , poison dart frogs.
6. I have a bearded dragon that sleeps at the foot of my bed!! “I have 2 dragons they alternate nights they sleep at the foot of the bed” My dogs love them!!
7. I make embroidered patches all day long!!! Wanna see what I am up to now visit our website at www.paradisethreads.com I am working on some really cool T patches :)
8. I look under chairs before I sit down in them!! Not sure what I am looking for just an odd habit!!
9. I Like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
10. I love any range of heat “I will get in a boiling hot car and sit and enjoy the warmth.”
11. I drive and 83 elcamino

Attachments

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sick4x4 said:
yeah baby i knew some would like that!! a blast from the past!!yeah i dont drink mickeys..but it was better then the old e and st i's that where there..it was an old mom and pop shop near the desert....just tring to feel like a gangster lol needless to say it didnt work....
40's Are good, + they're stonger then Old-E so you have a better time when you party :D

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Since I have been home, I have dug up some OLD pictures... here is me, pre-bangs, during a freakishly successful nomination for Homecoming Court in college. :/ It's a LONG story. ;)

The second is me now, 12 years later, after having gone dancing, hence the crazy hair.

Last edited:

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
PinkZebraBooty said:
Since I have been home, I have dug up some OLD pictures... here is me, pre-bangs, during a freakishly successful nomination for Homecoming Court in college. :/ It's a LONG story. ;)

The second is me now, 12 years later, after having gone dancing, hence the crazy hair.
The Bay Area has lost its sunshine!!

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
this probably won't work, but...

This was taken on 06/06/06
I can't believe it worked!
I'm still not sure how to post in the Gallery, but in regular posts I actually know what I'm doing. SWEET, I'm going to steal Luke's digicam again and take some more photos of my Ts!

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
PinkZebraBooty said:
Is it just me or you look sort of like Stephanie Tanner from "Full House" with the bangs and the big smile. :D

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Maggie, was that pic from 12 years ago a professional dance shot for promotional purposes?

A recent one, I thought there might be a few on the boards that would get a kick out of it;

And look mom! No cavities!

DarkRAM

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sheri said:
A recent one, I thought there might be a few on the boards that would get a kick out of it;
Nice shirt, and here I thought that I would see Lelle wearing that riding a bicycle... :p

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Latrodectus said:

This was taken on 06/06/06
I can't believe it worked!
I'm still not sure how to post in the Gallery, but in regular posts I actually know what I'm doing. SWEET, I'm going to steal Luke's digicam again and take some more photos of my Ts!
6/6/6 That's An Evil Pic :mad: take it off, Lol Juss Playin

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Melmoth, thank you. You are not called ArachnoSweetTalker for nothing. ;)

Thoth, thank you too. I always thought that kid was so cute, I was sure she had been created in a lab. :)

Sheri, that B&W pic is a very long story, but I'll make it as short as possible.

In college, every year for Homecoming, each student org nominated a man and a woman for Homecoming king and queen. Since me and the gentleman pictured, Kevin Moore, were nominated by the Theater Geek Club, we were absolutely sure we had no shot whatsoever, and did not particularly care. Most "Vote For Me" Homecoming flyers were always pieces of colored construction paper with a photograph, Xeroxed badly. Since Kevin Moore and I knew we'd never win, being up against football players and nursing students, we decided to have some fun.

This was in 1995, the very height of CK One B&W ads, grunge, and "heroin chic." So we decided to dress up as grungy, tortured, and strung out-looking as possible and asked a photography student friend to take our picture. We had about 200 11 X 14 posters made up with the photograph and plastered them all over campus. As some of you know, my last name is Dix, and so our caption, in calligraphy, of course, was "Vote for Moore-Dix for Homecoming King and Queen." :)

It caused quite a hubub in rural Minnesota. Freshman girls took some of the posters down and put them up in their rooms because Kevin was "so cute" despite his scraggly goatee grown for this very purpose. Another student took down a poster and brought it into his Advertising class, where the prof and class spent the entire hour discussing humor in advertising and how sex sells, and the concept of "buzz."

I apparently got every "freak and geek" vote on campus and by some miracle got onto the Homecoming court. It was hilarious to see four tiny, blonde, tan, blue-eyed, curvy nursing students and me standing next to each other. :) I did not win the battle for Homecoming Queen, but, I believe, for every freak and geek on campus, won the war in a much more meaningful way. ;)

Maggie

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow...latrodectus's picture has been up 24 hours and she's not been hit on yet. I think the AB testosterone crowd is starting to slip. :)

A belated welcome to the boards, latro ;)

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
haha you are right joe!

welcome to the boards latro, i'm sure you will meet plenty of nice helpful guys here :D

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
Wow...latrodectus's picture has been up 24 hours and she's not been hit on yet. I think the AB testosterone crowd is starting to slip. :)

A belated welcome to the boards, latro ;)
Hey its kinder friendlier "Whose Behind the Computer thread" In this part, the girls hit on the guys (well hit on Botar, in any case) or it could be she looks young, underage young so ... :embarrassed: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.