1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by Arachnopets, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheshire

Cheshire Arachnoking Old Timer

Iowa
    Advertisement
    Would you mind telling me how the hell you translated that?

2. froggyman

froggyman Arachnoangel

3. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    Thank you my lovership.

loveship: Love as a combination of friendship, comradeship and commitment.
    Can run to ground, find itself in heavy storms and resurface, damaged,
    be taken to safer places to be repaired.
    Example: Our loveship has seen heavy weather, but we are back in the peaceful shallows now. Let's please take care we don't shipwreck!

4. johnt

johnt Arachnopeon

new person

Hi every one.Just wanted to say hi and look forward to the great sale's this room has to offer.I only have one tarantula a rose hair looking for some more diffrent tarantulas. What do you guy's think I should get? who has the best deal's on tarantuls? thank you

5. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    You just failed at the internet. I suggest going into the general discussion thread and ask what you should get. Usually any Brachy (sp) or Grammostola is suggested.

6. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    haha I did give him two suggestions. I am also happy to see he took the advice and reposted and got 10x more replies :D :worship: to me ;P

7. Cheshire

Cheshire Arachnoking Old Timer

Iowa
    This is one big problem with communiticating through the keyboard. Sarcasm (I hope) is sometimes lost within the text.

Next time, Issac, try adding smilies ;)

8. ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade Planeswalker Old Timer

Well, you've got quite an ego don't you? I mean, to each his own, but this really detracts from your internet personality. Nothing is thanks to you, its because of the help from the collective arachnoboards community.

No offense intended, I mean, you can take some cool photo's. You just might want to tune it down a bit. Trust me bro, you're not as famous as you'd like to think here.;)

-Sean

9. Choobaine

Choobaine Arachnobaron

Hey I enjoy sarcasm ;) That's about 25 - 75% of why I come here. Oops did I just let that slip? ;) {D

10. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    I don't get what your getting at?! wait.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I am being sarcastic. I pointed and helped him out in both the threads he made. Yes I take good pics.. but I'm not asking for applause over them. I am a photographer... expect more.

11. bluegootty

bluegootty Arachnoknight

oh my....... guys stop it... remember!!!! we all have 1 thing in common..we all love arachnids, especially tarantulas..so every1 take a chill pill..;) yayyyaayayayayayay:clap:

12. Do we need to do the Kumbaya circle again people?!

On a happy note- I get four T's in tomorrow at Noon. *happy dance*

13. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    I should be getting 3 slings in a couple days I'm stoke too. People need to just understand. I work 8 hours a day.. in which I have nothing to do, but sit on here. I try to get some conversation going with people... or answer questions best I can, but guess what I learned to do today! If I stay motionless and just stare at the screen... i can sleep with my eyes open. It rocks.

14. I think the joy of being in an arachnid community is the fierce personalities we all have. That said, the dialect and conversations border on sarcasm 90% of the time, especially in this thread, as it is more laid back and such.

Embrace it people, for the sake of our 8 legged buddies!

15. Widowman10

Widowman10 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

ok people, back to the pics...

here's one when i went camping on pikes peak:
    (i'm the little red blob on the left)
    [​IMG]

16. Heather

Heather Arachnoknight

So... I spent nearly 5 minutes staring at the left of the picture trying to find the slightest hint of a 'red blob'... and just as I had given up and deduced I am officially going color blind I saw you! Or something that does indeed resemble a 'red blob' :razz:

Pretty pic!

17. Widowman10

Widowman10 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

haha, sorry, really far away, but hard to capture unless you are way away! should have clarified, in the center of the pic, the little red blob on the left ;) it was a gorgeous area, perfect day! :D

18. Bigboy

Bigboy Arachnoprince Old Timer

[​IMG]
    If you were wondering, I'm taking measurements on an opossum in Costa Rica in that picture. Oh, and now you know my face... which is a good thing?

19. Choobaine

Choobaine Arachnobaron

Hell yeah it's a good thing! :D Nice picture, awesome that you get to do such a thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.