Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't you think dubbing a simple piece of metal in one's face as a "monstrosity" is a little melodramatic Joe?
I can't stand the monstrosity... I'm going to have to agree on it being one of the most hideous things to stare at in a conversation. I also can't stand Eyebrown (trash) and tongue (trash and unhealthy)... I have some piercings that you can't see in my pictures haha... I would rather walk around and be noticed for the outwear and collection of metal I like to keep in my face.

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aaaaw and here's me so bored with my own appearance I was contemplating saving up money for some serious body modding!

(were talking dreds, tongue splitting and hardcore tatooing)

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
... I'm going to have to agree on it being one of the most hideous things to stare at in a conversation...
You should look people in the eyes when you're conversating... and hideous? Come on. Melo out dude. ;)

I don't get how something so trivial could even come up on someone's radar.... maybe lip peircings.... they get in the way a little bit sometimes.

Oh well. Every flavor has it's fans.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should look people in the eyes when you're conversating... and hideous? Come on. Melo out dude. ;)

I don't get how something so trivial could even come up on someone's radar.... maybe lip peircings.... they get in the way a little bit sometimes.

Oh well. Every flavor has it's fans.
I hear you there. I guess im a bit distracted by it.. I usually look into there eyes, but when that small diamond is in there and shining in your eye like a oldschool mirrored disco ball.... I have trouble. I usually just hold up my finger infront of there face to block it. Evens the ball field of awkwardness a little hahahahha {D

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me. Myself, and I :)

International man of mystery...and I'm not telling where I got the magic floating glasses for my disguises. The last one is me at a work related bowling fund raiser. I did pretty decent too (160s...not usually though). I cut out the people cause I'm not sure they'd like to be posted on the internet.

Last edited:

Jackie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So people were complaining about too many pictures of me. Well maybe this will solve the problem. 1 picture 6 Isaacs. This picture depicts "6" of my personalities. I tried to kinda catch them all in this picture.

From left to right:
The onlooker, The shelterer, The listener, The nonbeliever, The anticonformist, The nonlistener.

Collect all 6 {D
I don't know how you make those pictures but they're freaking awesome! you got some talent.

as for asking the guys on this site if a girl with reptiles and Ts are hot... first of all who would say no? lol secondly i feel like this is turning into a dating site with the responses :? haha

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Aaaaw and here's me so bored with my own appearance I was contemplating saving up money for some serious body modding!

(were talking dreds, tongue splitting and hardcore tatooing)
I split my own tongue about seven years ago. Remarkably easy & relatively painless. ;P

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I split my own tongue about seven years ago. Remarkably easy & relatively painless. ;P
How? Now that I have a job that doesn't require me to look "normal" I think that's something I might think of trying.

Why not, right?

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fishing wire method or laser?

I'm too cheap for laser! Also I don't want it to start growing back any time soon. My tongue is exceptionally long and flexible, I'd love to have it split, I'd also like to meet lads with it, but I am yet to see one!

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Care to have some steak with me?

It's plush steak. Yeah. Mmm. I will continue the random plush tourguide when I find some batteries.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.