1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by Arachnopets, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    Advertisement
    I can't stand the monstrosity... I'm going to have to agree on it being one of the most hideous things to stare at in a conversation. I also can't stand Eyebrown (trash) and tongue (trash and unhealthy)... I have some piercings that you can't see in my pictures haha... I would rather walk around and be noticed for the outwear and collection of metal I like to keep in my face.

2. I've only gotten to see one rattlesnake in the wild . . . it was just cruisin' back and forth in a patch of sunlight. I heard another one, though. :D

What cereal does it come in? I'm almost out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. ;P

3. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    Wheaties most def.... its the breakfast of champions. I should be somewhere in the box.

4. Choobaine

Choobaine Arachnobaron

Aaaaw and here's me so bored with my own appearance I was contemplating saving up money for some serious body modding!

(were talking dreds, tongue splitting and hardcore tatooing)

5. Scott C.

Scott C. Arachnofloater Arachnosupporter

You should look people in the eyes when you're conversating... and hideous? Come on. Melo out dude. ;)

I don't get how something so trivial could even come up on someone's radar.... maybe lip peircings.... they get in the way a little bit sometimes.

Oh well. Every flavor has it's fans.

6. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    I hear you there. I guess im a bit distracted by it.. I usually look into there eyes, but when that small diamond is in there and shining in your eye like a oldschool mirrored disco ball.... I have trouble. I usually just hold up my finger infront of there face to block it. Evens the ball field of awkwardness a little hahahahha {D

7. Heather

Heather Arachnoknight

Yeah... I was bored. {D

[​IMG]

8. Truff135

Truff135 Arachnoprince

I'd love to have that in my house. That's an awesome picture! :D

9. heres me in my dorm right now

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  10. Syngyne

Syngyne Arachnoknight

Diet Syngyne, with 60% less hair and 100% more free pea coat.

Attached Files:

11. signinsimple

signinsimple Arachnobaron

NYC
    Me. Myself, and I :)

International man of mystery...and I'm not telling where I got the magic floating glasses for my disguises. The last one is me at a work related bowling fund raiser. I did pretty decent too (160s...not usually though). I cut out the people cause I'm not sure they'd like to be posted on the internet.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  12. Jackie

Jackie Arachnosquire

I don't know how you make those pictures but they're freaking awesome! you got some talent.

as for asking the guys on this site if a girl with reptiles and Ts are hot... first of all who would say no? lol secondly i feel like this is turning into a dating site with the responses :? haha

13. maxident213

maxident213 Arachnolord Old Timer

I split my own tongue about seven years ago. Remarkably easy & relatively painless. ;P

14. Gesticulator

Gesticulator Arachnoangel Old Timer

HELLO SARAH.........HUGS! I miss you.

15. Gesticulator

Gesticulator Arachnoangel Old Timer

Picture?

HELLO SARAH.........HUGS! I miss you.

16. David_F

David_F Arachnoprince Old Timer

How? Now that I have a job that doesn't require me to look "normal" I think that's something I might think of trying.

Why not, right?

17. Choobaine

Choobaine Arachnobaron

Fishing wire method or laser?

I'm too cheap for laser! Also I don't want it to start growing back any time soon. My tongue is exceptionally long and flexible, I'd love to have it split, I'd also like to meet lads with it, but I am yet to see one!

18. TimV

TimV Arachnosquire Old Timer

Die Ierse meisie is maar mooi....

19. Choobaine

Choobaine Arachnobaron

Care to have some steak with me?

It's plush steak. Yeah. Mmm. I will continue the random plush tourguide when I find some batteries.

Attached Files:

20. Ewok

Ewok Arachnoangel

Thats codswallop Choobaine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.