Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SterlingAce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Rather come to South Africa :rolleyes: Yep we tend to have some fun.Today we found a freshly molted puffadder in our garden.Sorry for the blurry pic.I put it in a spare enclosure then set it free again.And about 2months ago we found a 3.5m rock python skin {D

Last edited:

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Seriously, I want to know this.

Do guys find girls with arachnids/reptiles irresistibly hot?

:p
I guess it falls under the non girly girl scenario. I can't stand a girl that listens to pop and spends more then 15 minutes getting ready. If they are not like that at all and you add T's/Insects/ect to the mix..... I think you might have just found the recipe for love :D {D {D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I guess it falls under the non girly girl scenario. I can't stand a girl that listens to pop and spends more then 15 minutes getting ready. If they are not like that at all and you add T's/Insects/ect to the mix, and you might have just found the recipe for love :D {D {D
Does a love of football and riding quadrunners through giant mud puddles fall into that equation at all? :D

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Does a love of football and riding quadrunners through giant mud puddles fall into that equation at all? :D
I just moved to Alabama and there is plenty of that everywhere. I have yet to go quading in my life. Girls that like dirt :clap: thats a first!

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well what about this...

I'm a Fashion Design major, and I went to the Aveda Institute for Cosmetology. I also spend more than 15 minutes getting ready. But I also have reptiles and giant furry spiders as pets, and love snowmobiling, playing in dirt, getting sweaty and smashed around at concerts...

Just beating the stereo type here :)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Today we found a freshly molted puffadder in our garden.
That would scare the bejesus out of me, but the rock python skin would be pretty cool. My boss is from Cape Town -- he hasn't told me a lot about the wildlife he encountered there. Just that my Hadogenes looked familiar.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
My dogs and me enjoying a Missouri snow storm!
looks like you are all having a good time. :D seems to be a little more snow than we got over here in missouri. heh

Rather come to South Africa :rolleyes: Yep we tend to have some fun.Today we found a freshly molted puffadder in our garden.Sorry for the blurry pic.I put it in a spare enclosure then set it free again.And about 2months ago we found a 3.5m rock python skin {D
cool pic! any others of that snake? i have yet to see any venomous snakes in the wild. :(

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So people were complaining about too many pictures of me. Well maybe this will solve the problem. 1 picture 6 Isaacs. This picture depicts "6" of my personalities. I tried to kinda catch them all in this picture.

From left to right:
The onlooker, The shelterer, The listener, The nonbeliever, The anticonformist, The nonlistener.

Collect all 6 {D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Can I get them in a different color? I'm more partial to purples and reds. :p

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yep. I don't like clones. :D
Be careful who you consider a clone. Just because they don't fit the conventional definition of 'normal' doesn't mean they're unique.

The only defense of the 'monroe' peircing I've ever heard?

'It's unique'

I heard this in a chemistry lab where one quarter of the women had this monstrosity.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Don't you think dubbing a simple piece of metal in one's face as a "monstrosity" is a little melodramatic Joe?

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Don't you think dubbing a simple piece of metal in one's face as a "monstrosity" is a little melodramatic Joe?
Probably, although it does fit the definition in my opinion. ;)

I just can't understand why it's in fashion...it looks like crap and it doesn't accent any specific feature. It's a pointless peice of metal stuck in someone's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.