Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnysebachi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cool goat timekeeper. I have one that is just like yours. She is such a goof off. They are fun till they get out and want to play instead of go back in the pen. lol

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I want to give the goat a giant kissy on the nose.

What an adorable animal. Your goat should come play with my skunk.

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
CUte

jonny.. u got some cute kids.. and man im jeolus.. u got a girl... i got 2 boys(monster)..lol .. ilove em... and rain u still as cute as ever...

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That first picture is awesome! What kind of monkey are they? I usually don't like monkeys because they seem so...spastic. But those look calm. :)

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
alexis .. u need to post more picture of ur pretty self...so every1 noe dat there r alot of pretty girl on this board dat love arachnid...lol..just want to c more of u.. please dont mind..:p

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
alexis .. u need to post more picture of ur pretty self...so every1 noe dat there r alot of pretty girl on this board dat love arachnid...lol..just want to c more of u.. please dont mind..:p
LOL, that's the problem though, I seem to resemble a cute woodland critter and not a "pretty" face. I think it's these stupid giant eyes. :8o I guess I can start squinting LOL :p

SterlingAce

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yep they are vervet monkeys.My mother has a sanctuary for them and bushbabies.We try our best to rehab them :D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's awesome! My life here is so tame, I wish I could just for one week be in some of the places other people have been...I'd love to recline under a shady tree with a group of monkeys... :(
You're a very lucky girl, Ace

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It seems there's a lot of really cool stuff in Africa. I never thought about going there but now I'm starting to change my mind.

And sterling, great pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.