Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't see the point if there are three pages of the same person.
How else will we get to "Who's behind the computer - Part 4"... I don't think we really have a limit on space. I am thinking about getting a lizard seeing that Hairmetalspider and Choobaine both have really calm ones. Although Choobaines will eat your soul for breakfast... it does it with ease. Nice pics so far all :D

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What, you don't care where I've been? :p
Nope!
I know where you've been...getting owned by me on XBL!!! ;P
Just kidding :D

What was your number from your hunting last Saturday by the way? I think I forgot to ask.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
We didn't count. I'm thinking it was around 60. The grand total right now is closer to 250 though, probably between 250 and 300.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I can't see the point if there are three pages of the same person.
Because it's fun...and I get to hit on people.

Since I guess people hate people posting tons of pictures of themselves, I'll just re-post (nearly) every picture I've ever posted here. In no particular order.

Why?

Because I can.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Then allow me to do my share of flattering:

Joe, you have some of the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen! :)

Unfortunately, pictures of myself are very unflattering and after being told repeatedly that I look like I'm 12, I give up! :8o

So, I'll just comment on everyone else's.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
If you really looked twelve nearly none of these guys would find you attractive.

and since I've been adding to the chatter, but not the images....

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Unfortunately, pictures of myself are very unflattering and after being told repeatedly that I look like I'm 12, I give up!
That's ok. People make fun of my long hair and everyone thinks that I look like I'm 16 (if I try to grow facial hair, it matches my skin so closely in color that I look like someone even younger trying to look older :rolleyes:).

But just for the heck of it, here's some pictures that Lori took of me when we got some nice snow last week. I think I'm good at looking awkward, but she seems to like these. :D

This train was moving.

See?

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aw Cheshire you spoil me ;) Now I'm satisfied. And yes, as allways you look great, I adore those eyes! I only got to see a faint smile once there but it could stop traffic, there's such depth to it! :D

Well since were all doing the lots of photos thing I'll join in, you just wait and see ;) I ought to show the rest of me since I've only shown my face. I may also have to show me with my unusual plush collection - not one of my plush things are what you'd expect in anyone's bed. Isaacboda can verify this.

IHeartMantids - you live somewhere incredibly cool. AWESOMELY cool place to live! Your hair is quite cool! It looks obidient unless you brushed it just before the photos were taken!

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Everyone is about to get a stomach ache :) from choo

Sick4x4 what do you compete with detailing or actual racing?

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd be giving too... giving those last three the door haha the first takes the cake :D

Edit... Ugh... what the heck?!?! where did they go?

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
opps didnt want to turn this into a myspace page....i cant post all my pics since some are bikini shots....but they only get better..woops look like i spoke to soon....

timekeeper

Arachnopeon
Weeeeee

Thanks to all the recent activity, I can feel less guilty about posting a billion pictures! (I just wanna feel special too!)

My new hobby

My goat Fidget (I wish I could be in the picture, but she wouldn't be making this face if i was)

Ireland has a lot of cliffs. Deadly, deadly cliffs.

Yeahhhhh

So many awesome pictures on the boards lately. Keep 'em coming!! I totally want a skunk now thanks to Corey. That's one of the cutest pictures I've seen.

-Paul

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I live near Ireland's cliffs. Nothing like stumbling around a rock precipice in near horizontal rain with several pipe bombs going on near by (if youre in NI like me). Lovely.

Nice hobby!

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Like the pics timekeeper, you look like you'd be fun to hang out with. :) And I wanna go to Ireland... *jealous*

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha Job for a cowboy! Nice pics aswell of Ireland. I would die to go there. You ever heard of Kill Whitney Dead?

timekeeper

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the comments! The last pic with the bear is in Berlin. Europe is great, ya'll should go if you get the chance to study abroad! Ireland is so pretty, fortunately I didn't experience this "horizontal rain" of which you speak. Btw, Irish accents are the sexiest. Ever.

I haven't heard of them Isaac but thanks for the recommendation! Always looking for more :)

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
IHeartMantids - you live somewhere incredibly cool. AWESOMELY cool place to live! Your hair is quite cool! It looks obidient unless you brushed it just before the photos were taken!
Thanks! I love that park -- the snow made it perfect.

If by "obedient" you mean "always hangs in my face so I can't see anything" . . . :D I have to brush it out of my eyes a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.