no
really
:worship:

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Dragoon said:
Hello
Been a member a long time...decided to stop being shy. I like seeing pictures of you all, so here I go...notice the lovely Arachnoposter background...if you haven't gotten yours yet, get them!
D.

VERY NICE pics Goon :) ;)

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nerri1029 said:
VERY NICE pics Goon :) ;)
One more voice chiming in. I like the fact that you included an Arachnopets poster in you one picture.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Karmashadowsh said:
wish i could put the ones me and my ex did at a photoshoot but alas,they are nude....oh well = P
There is always the Pit.

cockroach52

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is a pic of me and my one and only tattoo... it's a brown recluse... i normally have a shaved head.. the balding attempt at a mohawk was done for my vacation.

Ronj

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Last weeks ride to the north georgia mountains.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Am I the only one who notices, that whenever a woman posts a picture...every man like creams themselves and has to hit on them, or make some comment?

joey

Arachnopeon
making a comment about the guys

Gooty, yes I noticed.

so ..... wow, what gorgeous men there are here on AB

hold me back,

:}

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Am I the only one who notices, that whenever a woman posts a picture...every man like creams themselves and has to hit on them, or make some comment?
don't be jealous...

and every man? lmao...a handful maybe and usually it's the same ones (not always...unless you count Mori).

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Do you think they should cream themselves and hit on you?

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MRL said:
As if you've never seen me ;P
Sheesh, so much for playing along.:razz:
I'm sure others would like to share in what I already know!!! Beware of my camera on Saturday!!!!

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
edesign said:
don't be jealous...

and every man? lmao...a handful maybe and usually it's the same ones (not always...unless you count Mori).

Okay a lot of men, yes. And oh yeah I am so jealous of the guys who have to hit on women on arachnoboards when they post pictures...even though I have a beautiful girlfriend i come home to every night.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Okay a lot of men, yes. And oh yeah I am so jealous of the guys who have to hit on women on arachnoboards when they post pictures...even though I have a beautiful girlfriend i come home to every night.
A) I meant don't be jealous that they're not complimenting you.

B) Do we care what your girlfriend looks like? And what does that have to do with anything on this forum? Guys who hit on/compliment girls who post pictures...then to "i have a beautiful gf", I fail to see the connection. Then again...you always are full of yourself :) I love you man!

btw...I don't see any of the women complaining, i have heard through the grapevine that some women actually LIKE being told they're good looking/hot. Huh...who woulda thunk it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.