Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosBana

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
defour said:
I believe there are two 'riding crops', which look to be the carbon fiber handle struts of a competitive lawnmower. At least mine looks like that. I've got exactly the same getup, too, minus the hat and plus an aero helmet.

Steve
Competitive lawnmower???

I think I like the riding crop idea better.

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Vys said:
What I'm trying to figure out is what you generally do with ..apparent hockey-gloves, a bikini-top, and a cowboy hat? :)

I think she might play lacrosse.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Schlyne said:
It took several minutes of fiddleing around with the camera before getting a picture of the two of us. It's the best picture out of the series, but lousy overall. My boyfriend and I sitting on the futon.
Em, where's the smiles from the two of you, you just look oh so unhappy

;P

Mori

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mori: If that had any meaning beyond the obvious, I couldn't see it; it seems to me they are both slightly, at least, pulling their smile-muscles.

arachnojunkie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Good Idea!

Great idea parabuthus, here is a pic of one of my projects, the one I do vocals for, I drum for another but no pics of that one yet. ;) Blurry shot but ohwell:cool:

Attachments

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Vys said:
Mori: If that had any meaning beyond the obvious, I couldn't see it; it seems to me they are both slightly, at least, pulling their smile-muscles.
no hidden message implied, they just don't seem to be smiling, probably due to taking many manypictures :)

Mori

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This is me last weekend on another scorpion/tarantula hunting trip in the Ozark Mountains :D

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My girlfriend holding her phone up to my head... Why you ask? Who knows...

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Israel2004 said:
I had the same reaction... only add these; :eek: :(

Maybe ten years ago Kelly... oh, if only I had a time machine and a DIY plastic surgery kit. ;) Surely, Wal-Mart will sell one of these soon. What with the Moveator (is that what it was called?) and all.

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Been awhile since I've posted a picture of myself. So here's one of me and the slightly semi-better half.

Attachments

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here is another pic of Anna and I. I found this one really funny, yet don't remember taking it. She's possibly doing the worst attempt at hiding, ever. Nonetheless it is cute.

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
moricollins said:
Em, where's the smiles from the two of you, you just look oh so unhappy

;P

Mori
That was after we blinded outselves with the camera flash about 30 times or so. ;P We'll try and get some better pictures the next time he comes up for a visit.

demolitionlover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
parabuthus said:
Ok...

Here is a recent pic of me (right) on my recent trip to LA. I am with my good friend John from Texas (left), and also my good friend Jonathan Breck (Actor, Creeper from Jeepers Creepers) in the middle. I run a couple of big horror movie sites: www.pitofhorror.com and www.gutsandgory.com. I also do Jon's official site: www.jonathanbreckonline.com.

Here is a pic of me last year on tour with my band, Dead or American (www.deadoramerican.com).

And here is a press shot of my band, me on the far left. This pic is more accurate to what I look like currently, as in, I need a hair cut again :D.

Raaaawwwwrrrrrr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.