Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Hi Gail,

Those are mean names to call a green-eyed red head. Which by the way from my experience are usually pretty cool/nice people. But then again you never can be truly sure from a picture. You might really be some nut who goes around posting pics of yourself dressed up as some psycho clown....no wait ...that was me....
:rolleyes:

John
; ' /

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gail,

I'm with the psycho clown on this one... I thought you looked fine.

Botar

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow Gail I never noticed that you live in White Oak, I use to live in Port Vue. And by the way the pic is not that bad just go take a look at mine a couple of pages back.:D ;) :)

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Many thumbs up

I must say that all the ladies (Vayu Sons girl, Gail, spider savior, krystal and the rest of you) who have posted here look lovely. SHD you have quite the beauty, Tamara is stunning. Wonderful smile and teeth! That as well goes for galeogirl, very beautiful! I would post a pic of myself but when I try I get file too large. How can I get the pics I have under 102400 bytes? As you can tell I'm not caomputer savy.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Thank you on Tamara's behalf. I'm sure she will get around to posting again at some point.

As for your pic, there are two things you should look into. The first is what format you have it saved in. If it is a .bmp or a .gif, you might consider changing it to a .jpg. If you don't know how to do that, give me a shout on email and I'll explain it to you. You may also have too large a picture resolution-wise, in which case you can change the size of it. If this whole prospect has you running for the hills, just email your pic to me at skinheaddave@hotmail.com and I'll shrink and post it for you.

Cheers,
Dave

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Wow, thanks everybody, it never hurts to get one's ego pumped up a bit :rolleyes: Now, don't laugh, but I never really thought of myself as "cute" or "lovely", ever since I was a kid I kinda felt like Charlie Brown. Ah... I think I'll just bask in this egotisical glow for a bit, feels good, thanks people :cool:

Gail

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
Gail...you can't be Charlie Brown....you would have to be the cute little red-haired girl of course. :D

john
; ' /

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Gail,
You are very attractive, cute & lovely. You remind me of my grandmother, not that you look old, but I always thought she was so beautiful with her auburn hair and blue eyes. May she RIP. :D

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Kugellager - LMAO - that's a good one, never thought of that
Atlanta Native - thank you

You know, I came to this site for the comraidare of others who are interested in "bugs" and never expected that you'd all end up helping me with my low self esteme, thanks again but your going to have to stop before this all goes to my head :D

I doubt you'll be able to do anything about my poor spelling though :rolleyes:

Gail

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
Gail,

I think most people get a little bit down in the dumps about themselves sometimes..I know I certainly do...

I also think most people start out coming here for the info and interest. But most end up finding the comraderie(I can't spell that one either) and much more than just bug info. I know I have.

I haven't been around this site for very long but I have yet to see any real flame-ups...seems that most people here are respectful of others and try to give honest help with their invert queries and little life probs

If you go to the Wednesday evening(9pmEST) chats you will find a little bit of everything. Sometimes its slow other times its a zoo. Sometimes its all about T's other times mostly Scorps. Not sure if I saw you there before...forgive me for being redundant if you go.

John
; ' /

Last edited:

superbug

Arachnopeon
:8o Well i'm new to all this but i enjoy learning from all of you so i'll throw my pic down too even though its pretty awful

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Never hit the chat room because I really didn't want to install any more software on my puter - I get paranoid about allowing chat software to install ever since I had some really BAD experiences with ICQ. That was on a different computer - this is my new "baby" that I built myself, and like all fussy moms I am very careful about what I let it put in it's mouth :D I'm going to go research that software right now and maybe I'll be at chat on Wednesday.

Gail

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I come back from a little trip and find everyone exposing theirselves =D Guess I'll join in... This was taken a few months ago in DC at a statue called "The Awakening" plenty more pieces of the statue aren't included like the head and feet

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks to SHD help I am now able to post this pic of myself from sometime around Christmas. I'm actually a jeans and t-shirt type of guy.

Last edited:

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
BTW the shirt says H@ll No, We'll Never Forget and I just heard on the TV that Hotlanta has a place in the play-offs too

....heard above the background of tribal war music and dance a hearty Woo Hoo

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I always thought #3 was one of the best if not the best drivers in Nascar history but I'm a Stewart fan. I just bought my tickets for the 10/27/02 NAPA 500 in Hotlanta! ;P I also went to the 3/10/02 Atlanta 500 earlier this year and yes #20 took the checkered flag. Yeah the Braves clinched thier division but I'm still upset about the whole strike thing. Nascar & the NFL are my favorite past times! :} Also we'll never forget Dixie!

Last edited:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
PURRRRR !!!

WOOO ! Atlanta native, may I say, youre a handsome dude !!=D :}

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
:8o

WHOOOPS hope I didnt embareass you !! OR me !! :8o Naw ! Lots of nice looking peeps on here actually ! Hey, the guy in the race car, are you new to arachnopets ???

Status
Not open for further replies.