Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
EEEP. INSANE CLOWNE POSSE ?????? Im truly frightened, but um, to each his own !! You know, Eternal, do you have to sterilize the pin hook needle things before u poke them in ???
You know, Im the kind of person who LITERALLY cries if I need a needle or a shot !!! SERIOUSLY....my mother made me get a blood test a few months ago, I CRIED !!! (turns out Im iron deficient so the test WAS necessary....)

Ok, I am basically determined to have every man, woman, transgendered individual and child see this picture who are now living in the free world, before I die....who knows when that'll be.

Before U click on the link, PLEASE turn up your speakers, or it wont work......and stick your nose fairly close to the screen to feel the full effect of the illusion....;P

http://www.opticalillusions.ws/FREAKYPicture!!.html

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Been there, done that, sent it to everyone I know. I love that picture!!

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by Code Monkey
there are a lot of normal people (by my definition at any rate ;)) who are as passionate about something like a tarantula as I am.
Ummmmmm ... who would that be, now? ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Edit: I know it's not Kugellager ... holy s**t! :eek:

Last edited:

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Thanks Dave!!!;P =D ;P

ROFLMAO

John
; ' /

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW!!! Great clown costume Kugellager!!!
Are you using any facial prosthetic? (WITH the clown costume of course)

Atrax

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
Hey thanks Gary.
One of my friends here does foam rubber and does a great job

Its lots of fun

John
; ' /

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
And to TheEternal: Are you a member of IAM at BMezine? I looked for the same username on there but came up with no results. I am known as communist on IAM. I have plenty of tattoos and a few piercings.
I was the seventh member of IAM. Shannon's a personal friend of mine, and I was helping him do the beta testing ;) My name on there is The Eternal. There's a space ;)

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
You know, Eternal, do you have to sterilize the pin hook needle things before u poke them in ???
There are a lot of risks in body modification, but I don't take stupid ones. Everything done to me is in a 100% sterile environment, and everything used ON me is single use, hand inspected by me, and VERY well sterilized.

For the record, I've had blood poisoning before (yes, from a piercing). It's not fun, and I never want to go through that again. It almost cost me my right arm. I still think I'm doing well (1 bad experience out of 170+).

-Bryan

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Study earthquakes for a living huh ??? Hmmm, that reminds me....:"Earth quakes are to a girls guitar, theyre just another good vibration...."

Quick man !! Name that tune !!

Who were you calling smarty pant Jeremy ???

Botar, what picture did you send to everyone ??

Was the clown makeup bit for a special occasion ?(like, holloween, childs birthday party, costume party or just because).

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
Botar, what picture did you send to everyone ??

The one in your link... I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone. I'm really surprised that no one has commented on it. That is by far one of my favorite internet novelties of all time.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
That link

Glad I could bring U sooo much joy Botar !!! =D

I know, I looooved it tooo !!!

Kugellager

Arachnosupporter
Spider_savior that clown costume was for Halloween...I don't normally dress like that. :D

John
; ' /

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Kugellager
Spider_savior that clown costume was for Halloween...I don't normally dress like that. :D
Sure, sure, we believe you ;)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm with CM

I mean come on, you keep bugs in your house AND you're a scientist. I'm thinking that clown gig is a regular thing for you. I must admit though, it is most impressive.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Now I have to go and look for the pic of me dressed up as Pennywise for halloween. :( You have to stop doing this to me ;)

Scott

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
While we're still posting pics of non-clown arachnopets users, here is the lovely Tamara (a.k.a. Arachnogirl).

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
I really don't like pics being taken of me, but some friends I was helping to move snapped this shot of me so I'm looking a bit rumpled. This pic is a couple of years old and not very good quality, but hey, I did mention that I never like to have my picture taken... now you can all see what a person who is allergic to the sun looks like and why my friends call me lovely pet names like "The Grub" and "Pasty Faced Troll" :D :D

I must say that all these pics really ARE worth a thousand words ;)

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.