1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by SkyeSpider, Sep 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimV

TimV Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    I'd have to have a hint; perhaps your full name. The swarthy types with broad cheekbones and slightly slanted eyes in the New World point to Amerindian, but since your're Canadian you could posit some French background, (where you also get some dark, course hair especially in the south of France) if it weren't for your wider than average nose. It's almost too easy to say French/Indian with something else, but your name or your parent's name would help narrow it down.

2. TimV

Alright, let's see you, Kelly. Raze has a nice figure, but medium rather than fine bones, so I will stick with my guess.

3. Cooper

Cooper Arachnoangel Old Timer

TimV, your nuts.

In a good way ;)

I can't even begin to guess, are you from beautyland or something?

4. TimV

No. I devoted 8 years of my life to the sport of wrestling, and after representing the US in three different continents I got to be a pretty good guesser of weight. (you always wonder if the gorillas you see walking around are in your weight class!!!).

I've also lived all around the world, from California to Papua New Guinea to South Africa due to my making my living from agriculture, and I've developed an interest in physical anthropology.

Doesn't that one cutey look like Leanne Wolmack, the Country/Western Star? She's so typical Slav it's not funny.

5. kellygirl

kellygirl Arachnoprince Old Timer

NC
    Unfortunately, there are many recent pictures of me floating around on this site. Hint: ATSC

-Kelly

6. Cooper

Cooper Arachnoangel Old Timer

Even so, it is quite the talent.

7. 1/2 German, 1/4 Portuguese, 1/8 Welsh, 1/8 spanish.

Close.... :p

8. TimV

I'll bet you that either the Spanish or Portugese had an Amerindian ancestor or two. Ask your family, and then do me a favor and tell me what you found out.

9. RaZeDaHeLL666

RaZeDaHeLL666 Arachnodemon Old Timer

wrong :D 5'3" 114 lbs.... but close.......... Russian background

10. TimV

Oh, well! So your Cossack great granddad kidnapped his wife from Turkey. Cool.

Hehe, just kidding. Well, not, but that doesn't excuse my mistake. You're a good sport.

11. Nope. Not possible.

My grandparents on my mom side were both pure Germans with all ancestors living in Germany. On my dad's side my portuguese grandfather was born and raised in portugal with ancestors there, and my welsh and spanish grandmother the same.

The only time they would have come into contact with anything remotely amerindian would be in the 1950's, and frankly at that point in time there is no way that amerindian blood entered the line.

12. kellygirl

NC

Oh wait! Crap, I just want to be clear that I did NOT give you the go ahead to analyze me. :8o If you try to guess my weight, you're only going to undershoot it and if you adjust your guess, you might overshoot it... and none of that would lead to anything positive.

On the other hand, you can feel free to guess my background but your guess is as good as mine. I'd have to do some research before I could tell you if you were right or wrong. I think it's fairly clear, though, that I am essentially the antithesis of melanin. :eek:

-Kelly

13. TimV

Another smart girl who's a good sport. Coool!

14. Immortal_sin

Immortal_sin Arachnotemptress Old Timer

Ok, this is fun! Here is the most recent pic of me.....I know my ancestry, go ahead and give it a whirl! Forget the height/weight thing too please ;)

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      51.5 KB
      Views:
  15. Botar

Botar Arachnoprince Old Timer

Eddie Vetter's sister?

Botar

16. death1

death1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Ouch...

Ouch... thats gunna hurt! :wicked:

17. TimV

You're also a hard one, but I had a GF years ago that was Irish/Italian and she looked kind of like you.

18. Botar

Botar Arachnoprince Old Timer

Only if she gets a hold of me. Besides, she knows I love her.

Botar

19. galeogirl

galeogirl Arachnoprince Old Timer

Here's a pic of my friend Yet and I in Seattle.

20. kellygirl

NC
    Sarcasm? :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.