Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, I might as well jump in here with a recent picture. Here is me mere moments ago ;)

CLICK FOR A SLIGHTLY LARGER VERSION :p

Hey guys, check out the new avatar I made. woot ;)

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here's a recent photo of me during a transition camp I did a few weeks ago with the upcoming 6th graders.

Ravienne

Arachnopeon
I think that's her on the right. So do you get crayons and free ice cream at restaurants, Becca? :D

BugToxin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, so I used to think that it was challenging to take pictures of my spiders and pedes. Then I tried to take a picture of me!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh well, I have so much fun looking at you all, I figured that it was time to do my part. Here I am. In the first pic, I'm the one with less hair. {D

TimV

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Shall we guess at how old becca is? I say 24, 5 foot 7, 126 pounds, German background.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
TimV said:
Shall we guess at how old becca is? I say 24, 5 foot 7, 126 pounds, German background.
That's a little spooky...

You're off on the weight and slightly off on the height..

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Well, it has been a while since I posted a pic of me not crushing something in this thread -- so here I am at a trip to the zoo last spring sharing a moment with a rather special camel. Tamara just got around to downloading the pictures tonight.

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And you had the nerve to say something about me and my goat?

Nice pants.

Botar

Status
Not open for further replies.