Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
RaZeDaHeLL666 said:
More pix ;P First here's my "touch me... you die" face!

Looks like in the second one you are saying, "If you DON'T touch me.... you die." :D

-Kelly

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Raze, I think we have the same boots. I got mine at Diamond Dogs here in Portland.

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
galeogirl said:
Raze, I think we have the same boots. I got mine at Diamond Dogs here in Portland.
Cool, I got mine from another place. Forgot the name of it. And Dwayne... the leather isnt edible.... but whats under it is ;P

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't tease us...maybe this should go to "the pit" hint hint...lol! :rolleyes:

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:) Nice Raize :) :drool: :drool: :drool:

<edit> Can I have that second one in Full-rez? I need a new desctop ;-)

I finally took a semi-decent pic of myself :D

Thought I'd share :D

Last edited:

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ravienne said:
Wow. That's. . . ah. . . disturbing. :D

Gotta love theatre!
I gotta disagree... thats HOT :drool:

Oh and RaZe baby, you know if I were not gay, jeezus, the things i cud ...... Nebbermind.... :8o

baldpoodle

Arachnopeon
This is me and my French hunting dog called Santas little <EDIT> head.I feed him on rabbits and dock rats.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravienne

Arachnopeon
baldpoodle said:
This is me and my French hunting dog called Santas little <edit>head.I feed him on rabbits and dock rats.
Hmm, I'd better post some pics of my tiny toy French hunting dog, Licorice. . . I mean, Rarnak! Yeah, that's it, his name is Rarnak. The Barbarian. Rarnak the Barbarian. His shrill hunting cry strikes fear into the hearts of. . . um, probably mice. Maybe. And soft-bodied, ground dwelling insects. I feed him on. . . antelope! Yeah, big ones. And bison. That we hunt. He chases them across the vast wastes of suburbian wilderness and goes for the throat when they collapse in exhaustion. When I reach the site of the kill and disembowel the dead beast with my Gaelic hunting sword, I am sure to give my little barbarian the choicest of the innards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.