whole bunch of pics

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I thought I would share a few pics since I haven't posted any in a while. first up my mature male A. versicolor, A. genic, P. regalis, M robustum, and P. metallica.

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok now B. smithi, A. bicoloratum, B. boehmei, and a pic of my setup we just re-arranged everthing and I think it looks pretty good. anyway thats all for now

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
johnnyjohnjon said:
first up my mature male A. versicolor, A. genic, P. regalis, M robustum, and P. metallica.

is that P. regalis sexed ?

Great looking T's and setup.

Last edited:

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah its female and ready for a molt anyday so if there are any single males out there that need a date then look me up in a few weeks.

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ahhhhh! Very very nice!

What compells (sp? I know thats wrong..hmm) us to label each and every cage with names, regions, etc...and you cant forget the pic!?? lol. All of mine are labeled too :D

~Crystal

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I like your M robustum a lot. I would also like to have your P metallica! Very nice pictures!

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I mainly label mine for company that way they don't keep asking me what it is. and so I can keep track myself sometimes I just cut out the pics and captions from the "tarantulas and other arachnids book and glued them on the front glass. it was my friends idea and i think it was a pretty good one. anyway thanks and someone send me a male P. regalis please