Whoa! Holy Crap!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just wanted to let everyone know some exciting news! My tarantulas have not done anything all day today! They sat in the same place, and did not move. I just cant believe it! All 38 of them at once, just sitting there, doing absolutely nothing. I will get pics when i can... its hard to catch them doing this, but next time i will be sure to get pics!

Cheers,
Nate

Neuroticax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I often wonder what they think about when they just sit there for hours/days on end.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Or they are all dreaming of food passing by... hmmm... tarantulas dreaming....

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think i need to get a pokie communal that sure would spice things up a bit! Am planning on throwing some of my female Aphonopelma silk in with the male tonight and see what he does. He is not matured yet but i was curious if he might respond to it. They are housed right next to each other and very rarely move away from one another. He is probably thinking "ohhhhh yaaaaaa when i grow me some sex organs im totally going to hit that!" And she is probably thinking "mmmm dinner, should i start with munching the abdomen then legs as dessert or the legs as appetizers first?". :D :eek:

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are housed right next to each other and very rarely move away from one another. He is probably thinking "ohhhhh yaaaaaa when i grow me some sex organs im totally going to hit that!" And she is probably thinking "mmmm dinner, should i start with munching the abdomen then legs as dessert or the legs as appetizers first?". :D :eek:
LMAO HAHA!!!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
WOW Mind did that too , but last night they tricked me. One molted and the other is making a egg sac lol