whoa cool haplopelma , burrower tank

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

also that place does ship tanks, glass is exspensive to ship though, but they will ship acylic cheaper , plus the prices are 1.00 per gallon basicaly,. very nice. Jeff

BigBadConrad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those tanks look great! I wonder if the dividers are tight enough to keep the T's from visiting each other, but sure looks solid in the pictures.

I found these cool little clear plastic canisters with latching lids at WalMart for $7. They are 10"x6" and I drilled five rows of small some holes in them. I think they are ideal for small burrowers. I am using them for a 1" C. crawshayi, a 1" H. mirinus and a 1.5" H. schmidti. I think they should be good until these guys are 3" or so (which will take years for the crawshayi LOL). I made a burrow down the "front" of each canister. The schmidti took right to it, while the crawshayi made his own burrow and the mirinus just webbed up his chunk of cork and didn't burrow, as expected. They are a bit large for the 1" slings, but should be good once they grow a little.

Anyway, here's a pic of the latch:

Last edited:

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like this one for a burrower,

Thanks for posting the link, I getting my list together of which ones I want :D

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OOOOO:eek: I just found my Versicolors home when they get to be adults!

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Diane you always come up with the neatest enclosures. That must be acrylic for you to get the door put it

or did it come like that?

burnpile

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Diane S
OOOOO:eek: I just found my Versicolors home when they get to be adults!

I just ordered that enclosure for a tree boa...I'll let you know how I like it when it arrives

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I haven't got it yet, it's a picture I found from the website posted above. It's gonna be mine someday...:D