Who WOULD WIN THEN PART DEU!!

Endugu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
heres a rlly good idea lets take this sound generic fantasy and blow it out of porportion :razz:

Flying blondi vs Invisable Imp

thats the fight of the century{D

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
know whats really wierd? i was watching a show called venture bros. last night, and a scorpion and a spider both went to ssting a guy (remember, this is cartoon) and the HUGE spider, and a GIANT black scorpion meet up, and start to fight!!! i though "hrm, thi will end the thread easily" but sadly, they didnt kill one, the guy smashed them both....

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"Seriouly, just email Animal Planet to make Animal Face Off episode between the two!"

I was just going to suggest that!!! {D

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That would be awesome. IF we all send them in a request for it maybe they will do it. I dunno how to contact them but im sure we can find a way

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ive been reading tis thread and other threads.

no one is atempting to do it, they just make it as a joke.

how about this...

anyone knows what is that?

;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i know what scorp is this. i mean can we join him in the fight?
;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

Hwydrone

Arachnopeon
My money is on the blondi. I once kept a rose hair in the same 20 gal. tank as an emperor. !DIVIDED! of course! but somehow while I was gone for the weekend...well, I came home to a fat Rosea on the wrong side of the cage and one emperor claw and tail! Lesson learned.

Last edited:

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
kahoy said:
The person said the snake was already dead when fed to the spider.

Hwydrone said:
My money is on the blondi. I once kept a rose hair in the same 20 gal. tank as an emperor. !DIVIDED! of course! but somehow while I was gone for the weekend...well, I came home to a fat Rosea on the wrong side of the cage and one emperor claw and tail! Lesson learned.
Leave it to the rosie! Game, Set, Match!

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
im getting the urge to buy a spider and feed it to my hungry Swammis

SPIDER FREAKS STAY IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!!!

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hwydrone said:
Wow, if I was a betting man, I would've bet the farm on the Emp in that situation. :?

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
maxident213 said:
Wow, if I was a betting man, I would've bet the farm on the Emp in that situation. :?
Exactly.
Did the scorp molt or something??!

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hwydrone said:

I know absolutely nothing about T's so correct me if im wrong. But i was under the impression that spiders just injected venom and then sucked the inside out of the prey. Or do they actually eat and dismember it like a scorp would?

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
If while the scorp's insides were being digested, the claw and tail happened to be outside of what the T was working up to eat, then yes, it wouldn't eat it. But sometimes they will gather up leftovers, make another ball, and suck it up. I've never seen a T' eat a scorp, so I don't know how much, or if the digestive fluids it 'threw up' would ever be able to digest scorp armor.