Who molted today?

Jester

Arachnopeon
My previously 1.25in G. pulchra molted today, I don't know how big she is now because she literally just finished pulling herself out about 10 minutes ago. I woke up just in time to watch. She's my first T and this is the first time she's molted in my care so I'm proud of her!

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
S. calceatum-was 3/4'' now 1''+
H. maculata-was 3/4'' now 1''+

Yesterday:
A. geniculata-was 4''+ now 5''+
P. striata-was 1'' now 1.5''

Peace

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

My A. metallica sling molted last night :clap: It's probably a little over 1" now {D
I have one that same size! 4th instar?

lunashimmer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My very first T, G. rosea "Rosie" (inventive name, yes?) molted during the night. She was flipped at about 10 last night and when I checked on her at 7 this morning, she was sitting upright next to her exuvium. Yay, Rosie!!! :clap:

Quazgar

Arachnoknight
My B. smithi (which was my first ever T) molted today :D Third molt in my care :cool:

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I woke up to a freshly molted A. versicolor sling and juvenile H. maculata, and my B. emilia is on her back now! Very exciting, except that I have plans tonight so I'll probably miss the molt itself. :(

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not sure why I feel the need to say "One of my Haplopelma sp. Bach Ma juveniles moulted today" but there it is, right there on the screen.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can't find the molt, but one of my native trapdoors definitely looks bigger so I think it molted. Also have a B. albopilosum that has turned BLACK the past two days so I'm expecting a molt within the next two.

Hell Spawn

Arachnopeon
My Chilean rose (Grammostola rosea) tarantula is in molting sequence she's on her back right now :D

wonder how long it will take its her first time since had it :cool:

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Brachypelma verdezi. S/he ate on 6/25. I noted on that date that s/he looked like she might be in pre-molt. Not a whole lot of change in her when I went to bed after midnight last night. This morning there is a much larger, brighter T in her enclosure! :) She's not ready to pose for pics yet...

tase

Arachnopeon
My b smithi sling just droped its old clothes :D, its just a 5 cm sling but its my first molting experience :D since i`m new to the hobby. I`m verry fascinated :)

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my giant white knee molted watched whole thing now its about 3"
If by giant white knee you mean A. geniculata, mine molted in the wee hours of the morning today too - and my smithi molted yesterday morning.

Br33DX

Arachnopeon
A. sp. Amazonica molted as suspected.
about 1 inch now if shes fed well

Pugsley

Arachnopeon
My LP sling popped last night.. no size increase though.. (I think she/he just didn't like the old colours {D )

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Haven't had time to keep up... had one of my tiny little slings molt, my G. pulchra, one of my formosas, an OBT, and just noticed my N. chromatus molted over the weekend. Haven't finished making the rounds yet.

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Aaaannnnddd.... (drum roll please) my biggest LP just made an appearance. Has been hidden away for at least two months. (S)he now has all eight legs back! The missing leg is actually much larger than I had expected it to me. More like 2/3 normal size, I had expected smaller. Fandango, the LP, is now probably over 6.5 and closer to 7" in DLS.

Huzzah!

Marga