Who molted today?

disentomb

c u r s e d
My Nhandu coloratovillosus had a successful molt tonight and the new skin looks amazing. Can't wait to be able.to catch a close up photo!

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Young male P. cambridgei gave me a molt, and man has he exploded in size! For a moment I thought he might have hooked out, but alas it looks like he hasn't matured quite yet. Possibly penultimate though. Bittersweet, because as much as I love watching Hierophant Green grow and thrive, I know with each molt his time with me grows closer and closer to its end. :depressed:

lazarus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This beauty, Ornithoctoninae sp. Laos - Prison Des Abeilles, just molted and decided to hang outside of her burrow so I was finally able to take a good picture of her
Osp_laos_9-25.png

Thekla

Arachnoprince
I just did my morning check-up tour and found my B. schroederi on its back. :astonished: 3rd moult in 5 months.

20190930_moulting.jpg

One hour later... almost done. :smug:

20190930_one hour later.jpg

Last edited:

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Woke up to see my H. pulchripes sling finishing its moult. Now it's... well, it's still a tiny sling, but a little bit transparent and shiny until it hardens up.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Smaller female P. platyomma molted and so did my smaller female C. darlingi. Little boy P. murinus molted and so did my P. fasciata sling.

Last edited:

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
P. ornata molted, and it looks successful. Can’t wait to see her and see how much growth was achieved...

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
My little A genic sling darted away from its cricket and kicked hairs last night. When I checked on it this morning, I saw a little webbing, hoping it’s a mat to molt on. I am so excited, I got it specifically because I read about its crazy growth rate!