Who molted today?

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Let's begin:

My female B. hamorii, both B. albopilosum Nicaragua slings (now juveniles), and G. grossa sling 2 molted.

Killertut

Arachnosquire
G. pulchra sling/juvenile - molt was still too small to tell the sex.
A. sp. variegata
A. sp. peru purple
And some Brachypelma slings

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
G. grossa 1 just molted today and my P. cambridgei sling must've molted recently, because it is close to needing a rehouse.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Poecilotheria sp. "Pascal" tossed out its moult after hiding for several weeks.

Poecilotheria metallica male had his ultimate moult today.

Killertut

Arachnosquire
i thought the A. sp. variegata had molted properly 2 days ago, but after checking her status today i noticed that she got stuck in the molt (thankfully only 3 legs). managed to pull them out. they are bent now, but lets see what happens. the sling looks totally exhausted.

this had happened with 2 C. versicolor slings as well, but those died as they did not even manage to get their bodies outside of the old molts. Are Avicularia slings prone for getting stuck?

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
My GBB female, Melisandre, molted for the first time since August 2017 today. My B. albopilosum female, Strawberry, also molted today.

If we’re going for the trifecta of “females who haven’t molted in a long time”, my A. chalcodes female needs to finally molt. Her last molt was in June 2017.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
Recently inherited a collection and one piece of it is a M. balfouri communal (5 slings apparently). Took a look because I had thought I had spied a butt earlier but wasn’t sure and just wanted to make sure they were all alive and well. Only found 3/5, including one that is just finishing up a molt! Also here’s a rather blurry photo of it. Wahoo.

5DE3CA6E-CECA-43F1-B4E2-FF1F27B78A2A.jpeg

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My little crippled Aphonopelma seemanni female moulted... upright again. Good thing she managed to get herself out okay, but ended up in her water dish and wasn't able to get out. She has never had full use of her four legs on her left side and that is why she has these issues of not being able to flip herself, or right herself. Maybe her legs will be a bit better after this moult.

DSC09179-2.jpg
DSC09202-2.jpg

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
C.versicolour sling moulted last night, and also my Phormictopus sp. Dominican Republic sling moulted the night before. Must be the temperature!